420 Magazine Background

Cannabis Rezination

Maritimer

I'm not offended Cap'n @Maritimer, not at all... bummed that the journal articles aren't proving to be valid and useful but never offended!
Ahoy my friend,
The info you and the stone scooped us with is exciting and put differently I will say that it could be a game changer. Useful indeed. :hookah:

Maritimer

Garden Update,
With a heavy heart I must report our last run of Thai clones that took part in our dual meja treatment study was undone by a G13 Haze that hermeed. That lady turned during the abiotic stressors into a part boy and yep, we got seeds. This plant resided in the corner where it is difficult to detect problems. Plus my personal life has been hell with my sister passing making it more difficult to play gardener when times are tough. Excuses, but real.

Anyhow, the Thai is dank, minus a few seeds. A recap of the meja we sprayed (at night) at the beginning of week 5 of flower and again at the beginning of week 6 of flower. Beginning the seventh week of flower the foliar antagonizations where followed by a full 11 day drought giving her nothing.

note for @InTheShed
About drought, and this is important. Trust me and do this. Do not look at the plant, just ignore her. No protractors, nothing, just let her go. The sight of our plants wilting to death is hard to watch. Just do it, you will be very happy. Beginning the seventh week of flower just quit looking for 10 days. It will make you want to add me to your Christmas list.

Any questions, just ask. :love:

StoneOtter

Member of the Month: July 2019, Sept 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2019 - Plant of the Month: April 2020

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I'm so sorry you lost your sister Maritimer. I can't imagine how terrible that must be. May her memory be a blessing for those who knew her.

On the growing front, I can't remember if you ran side-by-side clones comparing MeJA to drought. I think we talked a while back about comparing drought to no drought but I'm not sure if that ever happened either!

Do the drought and MeJA stimulate different responses and therefore both are necessary? Or is it the kitchen sink approach?

I think I'll just go with drought this time through and see how they do. I'd like to save the MeJA for clones to do an accurate test.

Maritimer

Do the drought and MeJA stimulate different responses and therefore both are necessary? Or is it the kitchen sink approach?

I think I'll just go with drought this time through and see how they do. I'd like to save the MeJA for clones to do an accurate test.
Excellent question bro,
The MeJA stimulates (antagonizes) the JA pathways that increase the production of all cannabinoids (essential oils). In controlled drought, the rising levels of ABA (the plant synthesizes it because of drought) will trigger (antagonize) a response that has been proven to increase THC and CBD only. The combination is best, but both will work stand alone.

Please do save your meja for a clone controlled study. The whole 420 world will finally take notice if someone as respected as yourself rezinates. :hookah:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018, 2020 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2020 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018, Dec 2020 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Thanks Maritimer, will do! Maybe the spring grow will be full of science. :)

StoneOtter

Member of the Month: July 2019, Sept 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2019 - Plant of the Month: April 2020
Top Bottom