Cannabis Rezination

Maritimer

Ahoy There!
A breakthrough in my pain management has allowed the furthering of our gently enchanted science as it relates to helping folks produce stronger, and more medicine from most any strain they choose to garden. I got a full time assistant. :bongrip:

The process I call rezination will be put forth wherein we will first fool the plant into thinking she is being attacked by insects. Next, we will withhold fertigation for up to 11 days while monitoring accumulated wilt. At 50 degrees of wilt or 11 days of drought we fertigate the cultivar and proceed with a normal harvest.

The crew this run is a mixed bag of fine specimens featuring Stankberry from the Stank Genetics line. We are also running Sour Diesel, GG #4, and a local strain Strawberry Turnovers. The goal will be returns of rosin greater than 20%. No controls in place to declare this a study. sorry

Read along as we go if you catch the time. :)

popcorn.gif
me too!

You are definitely on to something important here @Maritimer and I regularly stress my plants all through the grow because of it. I do water stress especially during veg, but also periodically during bloom. I am an organic grower, so the plants never lack nutrition, but there are other stressors that can be used, especially at the end, to produce much more resin (more trichomes) and better terpene production. Good luck with your experiment and I wish you great success!
:nerd-with-glasses:

Ahoy there!
We are feeling a bit confident our ABA extract has been successful. I think @InTheShed and I were discussing my need for a centrifuge. Utilizing a pneumatic die grinder and an air pressure regulator we were able to maintain somewhere between 500 - 700 rpm and the granulation of the retained solution tells me we hit pay-dirt. The leaves had been collected from an amazing specimen of American Sycamore after the period of drought last summer we experienced here in the Midwest.

The ABA will be then refined into an ester. This ABA ester will be used in combination with MEJA in future studies where I aim to fool the plant into thinking she is in drought, when in fact she is not. The trick will be balancing the hormonal cocktail.

I will need to summon my main man @StoneOtter as he may not yet be aware I have returned from zombie land. A pretty masseuses has put some spell on my back pain and I can function much better. :love:

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Will you be back to your old thread again?
I was going to seek your guidance on that very question. I am continuing with the studies having a helper now 5 days a week thanks to covid locks killing his job. So I have good help for 5 or 6 months. We will play... a lot :hookah:

Where you write it all down is entirely up to you old chap! But if you're sticking with this journal going forward you should drop a link in your old thread to redirect your past subscribers.
aye skipper

welcome Rexer
okay so a big blob of resin is stuck to my forearm as I leaned over to type. licking is not working LOL

You are definitely on to something important here @Maritimer and I regularly stress my plants all through the grow because of it. I do water stress especially during veg, but also periodically during bloom. I am an organic grower, so the plants never lack nutrition, but there are other stressors that can be used, especially at the end, to produce much more resin (more trichomes) and better terpene production. Good luck with your experiment and I wish you great success!
:nerd-with-glasses:
Hi Emilya,
I hope you and yours are all well.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. :love:

Tell me she aint pretty !
American Sycamore is a great source for Abscisic Acid (ABA). In years of drought the tree overproduces so much a powder forms on the leaves. This phytohormone is ancient and tied to the green plant lineage. for those that care

In years of drought the tree what?

Captions cut off after a certain number of characters/line!
Hay bro,
did you notice I am tending to a pair of auto's.
my prejudice has not lessened, but they were free
i remember you and @farside05 being like auto guru's
your best tpi other than grow photo's?

Ahoy 420,
I have discovered a possible remedy for the occasional arm stuck in the dab pile leading to a sticky tongue. Put the dab tray on another surface.

How's that for clever, :hookah:

A journal on rezination by a Maritimer? Definitely in.. Beautiful plants :peace:
Your kind words are appreciated.
I noticed your symbol containing a seedling.
I have a fondness for seedlings over cuttings.
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom