Cannabis Rezination

And I would add that I think she will become quite hungry and thirsty in the first 48 hours after the spray... at least, that was my initial experience with my inferior product... Maritimer? did you notice that your plants are hungry and thirsty after spraying?
My plants are always indoors and the temps & humidity are near ideal every day. Outside ? This will change the cultivars appetite.
My artificial sunlight is supplied by Cutis Mathis and I don't think they are selling them to the public yet. Unfair advantage for me but I am a field tester for them. Free lights yes!
My plants are always hungry, consuming 20% to 25% more nutes than is recommended by MegaCrop. Its my lights.

So to answer your question Missy, I aint sure.

And I would add that I think she will become quite hungry and thirsty in the first 48 hours after the spray... at least, that was my initial experience with my inferior product... Maritimer? did you notice that your plants are hungry and thirsty after spraying?
Thanks! I'll make sure they stay happy with water. I grow in living organic soil normally indoors. This grow is in foxfarm ocean forest supplemented with Geoflora Veg now, and Flower shortly, outdoors , in the ground. So it's still LOS.I'll make sure to have enough microbial life in there best I can.

Ahoy There,
Last night the familiar restlessness of cannabis research returned to me. I am excited this development will lead us back to straw hat notes.

So when in the flower cycle do I spray, she just began making sites, just a few pistols? I'm getting excited!
Hi @StoneOtter. This is new to us all to spray at the start of flowering, I've not had a chance to do it. but my notes from research say that you are in the window of time to apply .5 MeJa anytime between now and the next 10-14 days. I would think earlier, as in now would be preferable bc the point is to have the MeJa support (?) or encourage maybe is a better word, encourage the plant to prepare for more of these specialized epidermal cells that the trichomes form on.

Thank you for experimenting with us... I'm nervously excited to see results.

Hi @StoneOtter. This is new to us all to spray at the start of flowering, I've not had a chance to do it. but my notes from research say that you are in the window of time to apply .5 MeJa anytime between now and the next 10-14 days. I would think earlier, as in now would be preferable bc the point is to have the MeJa support (?) or encourage maybe is a better word, encourage the plant to prepare for more of these specialized epidermal cells that the trichomes form on.

Thank you for experimenting with us... I'm nervously excited to see results.
Hehe, yeah, nervously, a little. I've seen what Maritimer does so I'm solid. I've been reading from the link you dropped(so deep) and your writing. The plant will be fighting off an offence and becoming stronger and resistant. I'm good with that. When I get a couple of rain free days together I'll let the spray loose...and deep watering for a while.
Tops and bottoms of all leaves right?

Full strength , no dilution, spray in evening before lights out or sunset. We can get more MeJA, so get outside and give that big girl a foliar spray. Don't worry about spraying flowers so much, you are spraying her leaves where her sensitivities (JA pathways) are most prevalent. The flowers are not harmed by the spray but also I do not point at them.

Overspray is a big concern if other plants are near, and also I protect the root zone with a towel or cloth as we are not too sure how the hormone acts down yonder.

StankBerry :love:
Here it is!

Here it is!
Hey bro,
cheering you on... I have never applied meja so early but my research is incomplete. if Missy says she read it's cool, then I says shit howdy. Let's get it on.

I got a crew on second week of flower.

When is your usual time?
Beginning the sixth week of flower. I have gone as early as the fourth week but thought it was too early.

Beginning the sixth week of flower. I have gone as early as the fourth week but thought it was too early.
Whew, I have time then. I can think this is the first week of flower looking at her so August 27th will be 6 weeks. I set that on the calendar. Time's starting to move faster now already, and only one week in flower!:p
Here she be with no flowers. Yesterday I think. Getting to 7 feet tall and almost as wide.
1627678371562.png

Whew, I have time then. I can think this is the first week of flower looking at her so August 27th will be 6 weeks. I set that on the calendar. Time's starting to move faster now already, and only one week in flower!:p
Here she be with no flowers. Yesterday I think. Getting to 7 feet tall and almost as wide.
1627678371562.png
Yeah Baby :love:

suddenly I want candy. hehe
Thanks Missy they look great.
snowy joy

Ahoy There!
Been in trim jail last six hours and my thoughts wandered to our pal @StoneOtter and his Queen StankBerry standing over 7 feet tall. When it comes time to harvest her you best pack a lunch. or two :hookah:

Ahoy There!
Been in trim jail last six hours and my thoughts wandered to our pal @StoneOtter and his Queen StankBerry standing over 7 feet tall. When it comes time to harvest her you best pack a lunch. or two :hookah:
These big outdoor ladies take time. last one I did went from 7:00am to dusk to get washed and hung. Hot dogs will be my lunch of choice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom