Cannabis Rezination

Ahoy there!
Folks, this old jarhead is fired up. Our new friend @MissyE has gone and stoked the embers of my research and we are thinking again. We thank her. The suggestion that our cultivars can communicate has me thanking my lucky stars that I have met someone without fear in her approach to researching and understanding this gift from our creator. Imagine if we could manipulate this possibility of crop intercommunications. Hit one lady with the juice and impact her adjoining plants without the cost or hassle. Drought one unlucky plant and watch surrounding plants "rezinate". There is a whole bunch of ideas that will need investigation. I have often thought perhaps each patch of cannabis becomes its own ecosystem of sorts.
more later!

btw we have firmed up our intentions to hit the Thai clones with a second foliar treatment this Saturday. I have never used a second spray until now.

Fingers will be crossed. LOL :bongrip:

I have some really good news. The amount of time available to conduct our missions of mischief will soon be greatly increased. Yep, Mrs Maritimer has been cleared to return to work. Festivities will be ongoing for the foreseeable future. Don't get me wrong, I am happy she is well now. It is purely coincidence that I engage in more adventures without her adult supervision.

First off (when she returns to duty) I am gonna get me a coop and put chickens in it. That will divert all her attention away from the true nature of my plan and she will simply think I have lost more marbles. I want the chicken shit for a study I am reviewing for a friend. Plus fresh eggs and all will be cool. Also I have heard tales of ground up chicken beaks providing medicinal benefits.

plus it is sure to warm her urine :love:

Hey Cap'n @Maritimer , I'm getting ready to hit some plants with my MeJa gift. How much MeJa per gallon of water? or do I not dilute it and just spray as is?
As is. Just give it a mist setting on your sprayer

Hi @Maritimer, I'm Jon. I hope it's cool for relative newbies to follow along, lol. Fascinating read. About to read it again. Lots to process in here. Would you by chance happen to have any information on the history of how this idea was first thought of or developed?

Hi Guys, reporting in that I sprayed a few plants with the MeJa expecting that they would be quite dry and thirsty the following day because that is what happened when I sprayed the MDJ (the plants were quite dry and thirsty the next day). But, low and behold, the MeJa did not cause them to drink noticeably more water. I did some quick research and have concluded that the MDJ chemically DOES cause extreme thirst while the more effective MeJa does not have the same effect. So interesting!

@Jon, welcome and please join in. We know that MeJa is used in other agricultural crops to increase flavor (flavinoids, terpenes) and we have heard, at least anecdotally, that MeJa also increases trichome density by way of boosting the plants systemic acquired resistance to pests and pathogens. We've read quite a bit of evidence that claims MeJa applied around day 42/week 6 of "indoor" flower will increase trichome density and, likely, potency.

I've sprayed/misted MeJa on a couple of solo cup babies because I've read that MeJa also acts as an immune boost in veg and may help root and shoot development. I just sprayed Thursday and so far my subject babies look no different then their neighboring "control" plants but I did not separate my babies into two different "rooms" and it could be that the sprayed plants are sharing a scent signal with their neighbors that is causing all boats to float equally. So, I may have messed that up but... we shall see...

Hi @Maritimer, I'm Jon. I hope it's cool for relative newbies to follow along, lol. Fascinating read. About to read it again. Lots to process in here. Would you by chance happen to have any information on the history of how this idea was first thought of or developed?
Hi Jon
I am a relative newbie, no worries. Are you asking about rezination?

Hi Jon
I am a relative newbie, no worries. Are you asking about rezination?
Ha. Thanks man. And Lol, if you're a relative newbie I need to rethink my title. No, I'm not yet at the point where I ask you specifics. I do a ton of research always before I go bothering the source, especially someone that knows what the hell they're doing. When I am prepared and have confidence in my questions I'll pepper the hell out of you if you are okay with that. Lol. I am extremely impressed with what I've seen so far, and I read your journal twice. Researching. Thanks so much.

Ahoy 420,
I just hit up Teddy to move the thread over to the oil section as this is not really a grow journal. @InTheShed I thought had the original thread "Exceptionally High FECO Yields" moved from the grow section before?

Ahoy @Stunger,
My brother, seems we are having some problems with New Zealand's pride PowerGrown? Subbing out some cheaper product for MeJA and ripping folks off a bit. Beings how you and the DonkeyDick live under the down under, I figured you boys might give them a head butt and tell them to get their shit together. :hookah:

Ahoy @Stunger,
My brother, seems we are having some problems with New Zealand's pride PowerGrown? Subbing out some cheaper product for MeJA and ripping folks off a bit. Beings how you and the DonkeyDick live under the down under, I figured you boys might give them a head butt and tell them to get their shit together. :hookah:
That's disappointing to hear @Maritimer, as I had been thinking of trying to get hold of some MeJA to check out the great work that you have been doing. It's also inspiring to see how @MissyE is investigating it too.

Straw hat notes
I have been considering some information provided by @StoneOtter and @MissyE about the jazz. To be clear I am grateful to both contributors for taking time and effort of sharing, however…
The experience I have had does not support the findings of these papers and articles. Specifically I refer to talk of some kind of plant to plant communications. A plant warning of danger to nearby plants even possibly of different species.
I would like to examine the controls the researcher employed knowing how hard it is to build an empirically sound study worthy of abstract consideration.
i am up at the hospice room wishing I had brought my laptop.

Straw hat notes
I have been considering some information provided by @StoneOtter and @MissyE about the jazz. To be clear I am grateful to both contributors for taking time and effort of sharing, however…
The experience I have had does not support the findings of these papers and articles. Specifically I refer to talk of some kind of plant to plant communications. A plant warning of danger to nearby plants even possibly of different species.
I would like to examine the controls the researcher employed knowing how hard it is to build an empirically sound study worthy of abstract consideration.
i am up at the hospice room wishing I had brought my laptop.
Was wondering how I missed this in your journal. That's what's out there when I search Meja. The rest of the explanation was nice and simple so I ran with it. Hmmm.

Was wondering how I missed this in your journal. That's what's out there when I search Meja. The rest of the explanation was nice and simple so I ran with it. Hmmm.
No bad on you & missy. A lot of information is misleading in that they infer their discussions and conclusions are based on good science. The process of pier reviews is absent as the work is not published in scientific journals. That is when folks (other researchers) would examine the controls and statistical reliability of the study. After you get a bunch of other researchers to agree with your work you apply it in the form of an abstract. REPEATABILITY is paramount.

I'm not offended Cap'n @Maritimer, not at all... bummed that the journal articles aren't proving to be valid and useful but never offended! Also, super bummed to hear you are "up at hospice." Words can't properly express the sadness I feel for you and your family.

I'm not offended Cap'n @Maritimer, not at all... bummed that the journal articles aren't proving to be valid and useful but never offended!
Ahoy my friend,
The info you and the stone scooped us with is exciting and put differently I will say that it could be a game changer. Useful indeed. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom