Cannabis Rezination

Your day 7 looks a he'll of a lot better than my day 5
I hate to say it Shed, but it really does....
Maybe the conditions outdoors are speeding the process up a bit on your plant?

On the bright side, you're over halfway there... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate to say it Shed, but it really does....
Maybe the conditions outdoors are speeding the process up a bit on your plant?
Hi Carcass,
I used to live out Sheds way and can guarantee he goes dry outside faster than I do inside. The moisture also clings to my pro-mix as it has a bit of vermiculite in it. End of the day what matters is the plant gets enough time in drought to engage species survival. That is when she becomes "all that she can be" and the longer she is fighting for her survival (days in full drought) the more beneficial the treatment will be in potency and quantity.

This gets easier to watch and do when you see some of the rebounded plants (not all will rebound, plant fitness?), but the best part is if you are fighting pain this makes your medicine stronger. Every strain I have droughted.

I mention plant fitness. little things add up. Notice my fans, not cute little circulators. I run window fans. Temp swings at night? you betcha. we dont need a candyass we need a cultivar, proud, strong and happy.

just sayin lol

The 50% target was well exceeded by all cultivars. Fertigation on the Ninth morning full strength plus 20% Mega Crop one gallon each. Tomorrow we give them each another gallon. I thought the one stank plant was done for, 7 hours later she is back looking for love. All plants in active bloom so no harvest planned .

This stuff amazes me and I do it every month. :love:

Gently Enchanted Science :hookah:

Garden Update.
I snagged a shot of the Blueberry Skunk we chopped down two weeks ago. After I finished harvesting her the larf was too plentiful so I let it grow treating it with a splash of meja. A few days later I have new white pistols on her flowers. Like a second bloom if you will? The Northern Stank are blowing my mind. Tree's my brother @InTheShed, indeed.

Well I must say that your plants had a better recovery than mine! I'm sure I was at least a day late on the recovery watering, but it's still gotta wait until this weekend to come down.
I let it grow treating it with a splash of meja. Next day I have new white pistols on her flowers. Like a second bloom if you will?
Now there's another interesting use for the MeJA, as a larf enhancer! Looking forward to hearing if you think it made a difference.

Garden Update;
A shout out to our brothers @InTheShed , @StoneOtter , and @Van Stank.
Your creativity is on display :love:
We thank you

Help me out with any amber alerts please. I am color blind and cannot see it.

That is crazy pistil production for week 10! :eek: Must be MeJA 'cause drought don't shake like that. :)

No amber of note in that pic. A few on the sugar leaves but nothing to care about.

Also, not sure if you saw that I took down the Sour G this weekend...post is here.
I have posted last year that I can somewhat manipulate bloom periods with a little squirt of majik meja. But as we know most cannabis gardeners do not want anything that slows the schedule.

This agitation of hormonal bliss (meja foliar spray) causes stacks on top of the stacks making ever bigger cola's. Sometimes you cant get her out of bloom and you pull the plug with her in flower protecting the older resin glands from degrading while you wait too long.

Nobody believes this stuff but me I'm afraid. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom