Cannabis Rezination

Will do, unfortunately after adjusting/zooming that photo I deleted the original. I'll keep and upload originals only.

I'm not even sure what Mrs. Rex's laptop is running (I never really use it). I've just been using my phone :laughtwo:. I may be able to make those lines, I'll play around with it.

Are you saying you can't install the Faststone Image Viewer on Win11? That's insane! Remind me not to upgrade. :(
Not without turning off some extra security that cannot be restarted.

I measure that Turgid LWA at 70 degrees. That would make our target 105 degrees.

@Rexer if you can post full-sized images that would make it easier, but is this about right Maritimer?
20211101_180958_resized.jpg

I found the perfect app....Image Meter. Easy as can be and calculates the angle for you.
I did a quick try- used the wrong leaf of course, but the example works.

Ahoy @StoneOtter
You should be proud of yourself. Think of all the pain whoupass laying here on the coffee table. Thanks bro. :bongrip:

You can sure tell Mrs. Maritimer is at work. :love:

Ahoy @StoneOtter
You should be proud of yourself. Think of all the pain whoupass laying here on the coffee table. Thanks bro. :bongrip:

You can sure tell Mrs. Maritimer is at work. :love:
WOW. Now that's a harvest. Very nice. That F22 is a really nice walker. Is that the Mrs. or yours? How's it smell in that room? Phew.

I thought I was having a good day until I saw this ^! Now I'm all tingly too! What a harvest you have there brother! A mix of two super pain relievers for us as well! Though I haven't tried it yet I bet it's the catfish's whiskers! :woohoo:
DId you get your Stank from M? Clones?

I think Tennessee is looking for @HashFart. Puppy :love:

Hi Jon,
F-22 is my indoors walker. VA hooked me up with it. The smell is crazy and I must transfer the goods to my area's of the household. My wife would have a cow. She doesn't look at our 420 so she won't see the pictures either. hehe

I think Tennessee is looking for @HashFart. Puppy :love:

Hi Jon,
F-22 is my indoors walker. VA hooked me up with it. The smell is crazy and I must transfer the goods to my area's of the household. My wife would have a cow. She doesn't look at our 420 so she won't see the pictures either. hehe
Ah....lmao.

DId you get your Stank from M? Clones?
I have the seeds and crossed them with a nice northern lights. I do have a mother of stankberry at present though. Sent seeds to Maritimer a while back. Lately my better half is uncomfortable with mailing seeds for the legal aspect so I won't be doing that until the law changes. Sad but true.

I have the seeds and crossed them with a nice northern lights. I do have a mother of stankberry at present though. Sent seeds to Maritimer a while back. Lately my better half is uncomfortable with mailing seeds for the legal aspect so I won't be doing that until the law changes. Sad but true.
Not all sad!
Road trips to bean town if my people get their way. This is the most popular strain among my folks. Not kidding, they offered gas money already.

Hey Maritimer!

Thought I'd run this past you for the drought test LWA.
While both of us had our heart set upon the Bruce Banner Auto, I think the Somango Auto will do fantastic.

And it is something I will repeat next run using my buckets (that may not be until spring unfortunately).

Hey Maritimer!

Thought I'd run this past you for the drought test LWA.
While both of us had our heart set upon the Bruce Banner Auto, I think the Somango Auto will do fantastic.

And it is something I will repeat next run using my buckets (that may not be until spring unfortunately).

this is perfect. thanks rex

Back
Top Bottom