Cannabis Rezination

Give them a good handshake and or hug for me Cap! :love: I haven't stopped working on it from this end. Just no bright idea yet.
I just had a look at the Polish seed bank and to be honest I am still in great shape. At least another four runs. That is not counting the Stankberry Black pheno's.
When you hook up a pal, he is hooked up :hookah:

Ahoy There,
Off topic but relevant to treating pain.

I suffer from chronic lower back pain and have for over thirty years now. Apart from the crushed discs I have spinal stenosis (narrowing of nerve passages) and scoliosis (crooked spine). I am now considered inoperable by the surgeons because of previous surgeries resulting in bad thecal sac leakage. I do not take any opioids after being medically addicted to them in the past. I do not consume alcohol after being a full blown alcoholic. So getting me pain relief is left to cannabis, until now.

The H-Wave is a machine similar to a tens unit but with four electrodes. This device pumps signals into my hurt spots and helps diminish the pain for hours after the treatment ends. The tens unit stops helping when you turn it off. With the H-Wave having two separate channels I can treat multiple hurt spots at once.

I plan on having a serious discussion with them about possibly becoming a 420 Sponsor. Not sure how that could play out. The unit comes with a hefty price of about $4,000 US dollars. This gadget is worth every penny. H-Wave comes from a Veteran owned company who deals with both the private sector and the veteran community. I am not compensated in any way and do not work for them, but recommend them to anyone in bad shape.

H-Wave + :hookah: = :love:

Ahoy There,

I suffer from chronic lower back pain and have for over thirty years now. Apart from the crushed discs I have spinal stenosis (narrowing of nerve passages) and scoliosis (crooked spine). I am now considered inoperable by the surgeons because of previous surgeries resulting in bad thecal sac leakage. I do not take any opioids after being medically addicted to them in the past. I do not consume alcohol after being a full blown alcoholic. So getting me pain relief is left to cannabis, until now.

The H-Wave is a machine similar to a tens unit but with four electrodes. This device pumps signals into my hurt spots and helps diminish the pain for hours after the treatment ends. The tens unit stops helping when you turn it off. With the H-Wave having two separate channels I can treat multiple hurt spots at once.

I plan on having a serious discussion with them about possibly becoming a 420 Sponsor. Not sure how that could play out. The unit comes with a hefty price of about $4,000 US dollars. This gadget is worth every penny. H-Wave comes from a Veteran owned company who deals with both the private sector and the veteran community. I am not compensated in any way and do not work for them, but recommend them to anyone in bad shape.

H-wave is a new one to me. Awesome to hear the relief it brings!

So the Methyl dihydrojasmonate came today from Power Grown. They sent a note with directions to add the small amount to a gallon of water and also to mix it with polysorbate first to 20 to help out mixing. My grow wont be ready to flower for a while but they suggest hitting them at the 4th and 5th week of a 9 week period for best results. Yes!

Ahoy There,

Off topic as well, but it's your thread, so.....(lol) - I know the H-wave. I also have crushed discs and titanium in my spine. I also have serious neuropathy pain as well as clonus, which you didn't mention but I assume you know if you don't suffer from. Baclofen and Gabapentin, non-narcotics, take about 60% of that away. Weed takes care of the other 40% when I grow it right. It's essential to my existence. So I can't yet afford an H-wave, but I have the cheapie $200 battery operated version of the same thing, also with four electrodes. BIG time relief when I get the thing dialed in properly, which changes depending on that day's pain level. Congrats on the H-wave. That's HUGE. Hope it brings you lots of relief. Kinship felt on this end.

I also have found that one of those large recliner type vibrating chairs with all the bells and whistles occasionally helps a lot too when I'm lucky enough to be in the house of someone who owns one...heh.

Carry on Captain!

I have no idea how to clean this post up so it will go on my thread. WTF my pics gone
edited junk

Let me have a swing.

Above I got 58 degrees LWA.

Above I call 62 degrees LWA

With above shot I agree with 63 degrees LWA.

I have no idea how to clean this post up so it will go on my thread. WTF my pics gone
Please send whatever it is you're smoking....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

H-wave is a new one to me. Awesome to hear the relief it brings!

So the Methyl dihydrojasmonate came today from Power Grown. They sent a note with directions to add the small amount to a gallon of water and also to mix it with polysorbate first to 20 to help out mixing. My grow wont be ready to flower for a while but they suggest hitting them at the 4th and 5th week of a 9 week period for best results. Yes!
Did you order this or MeJA? This is the same stuff they sent Missy and another member that left 420. I am not very familiar with Methyl D. 4th to 5th week sounds very early and is during major flower development stage. can you photo the instructions and pm me? wonder if he got popped letting out the meja and must now send this substitute. I am going to contact my source at pg and find out what is the scoop. This could end up better than meja? I won't say until I have chatted with them. iwlyk :love:

Did you order this or MeJA? This is the same stuff they sent Missy and another member that left 420. I am not very familiar with Methyl D. 4th to 5th week sounds very early and is during major flower development stage. can you photo the instructions and pm me? wonder if he got popped letting out the meja and must now send this substitute. I am going to contact my source at pg and find out what is the scoop. This could end up better than meja? I won't say until I have chatted with them. iwlyk :love:
See there, I wouldn't have known the difference. yes instructions and all. We have to travel for a few days starting in a few hours and I can't get that done right now but I will when we get back. I'm not sure what I bought now.

See there, I wouldn't have known the difference. yes instructions and all. We have to travel for a few days starting in a few hours and I can't get that done right now but I will when we get back. I'm not sure what I bought now.
Have a safe trip. We will figure it out

looks to me like a synthetic (man made) product. dont see where pg is even selling meja anymore. whats up pg?

Ahoy $20,
Other than it is a neat photo op, why a turkey bag? My brothers @InTheShed and Commodore @StoneOtter are doing it so I best get on the band wagon. Hopeful one of them swoops in and explains. Stone is on a road trip.

The pups in the dishrag pic below are Kosher Kush pups I photo loaded on sheds thread in the warm bath atop my modem. The dishrag w/seeds went on the same modem in a ziplock bag for 24 more hours and then to small jiffy cups. Then they got put on a 83 degree heating matt. The medium is freshly used @faux Pro-Mix HP still loaded with nutes. Not how that plan was supposed to go, but we adapt and overcome lest our yields suffer. They are all gonna be mutants perhaps?

As a note only the top half of each Northern Stankberry plant was harvested. The bottom half of each plant is in recovery waiting for a meja foliar application. I will doc with pics before treatment and the effects later. You might be amazed what your gonna see.
Stay safe and pass some love on when it can happen. :love:

Ahoy $20,
Other than it is a neat photo op, why a turkey bag? My brothers @InTheShed and Commodore @StoneOtter are doing it so I best get on the band wagon. Hopeful one of them swoops in and explains. Stone is on a road trip.

The pups in the dishrag pic below are Kosher Kush pups I photo loaded on sheds thread in the warm bath atop my modem. The dishrag w/seeds went on the same modem in a ziplock bag for 24 more hours and then to small jiffy cups. Then they got put on a 83 degree heating matt. The medium is freshly used @faux Pro-Mix HP still loaded with nutes. Not how that plan was supposed to go, but we adapt and overcome lest our yields suffer. They are all gonna be mutants perhaps?

As a note only the top half of each Northern Stankberry plant was harvested. The bottom half of each plant is in recovery waiting for a meja foliar application. I will doc with pics before treatment and the effects later. You might be amazed what your gonna see.
Stay safe and pass some love on when it can happen. :love:
Is that two turkey bags BOTH in the 750 gram range, off each plant, with the bottom half of each plant still to be harvested post recovery? Is that what we're seeing?

Please send whatever it is you're smoking....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
right, lol
but its dead on a fact you would like what I am smoking. :love:

Is that two turkey bags BOTH in the 750 gram range, off each plant, with the bottom half of each plant still to be harvested post recovery? Is that what we're seeing?
nay,one bag four top halfs together in pic.
wow that would have been cool as beans.
going down with cam and the jazz!

nay,one bag four top halfs together in pic.
wow that would have been cool as beans.
going down with cam and the jazz!
There's not one part of me that does not believe I want what you're smoking. Not one. I KNOW I want what you're smoking. Just a matter of time. I'll be on the train soon enough.

You say "larf enhancement" with a question mark. I call if Flarf, lol. That was one of my wonderings - if the flarf gets better and frostier too, or if the effect is confined to the buds? And, does it happen top down? Or all over the plant? I assume from the question mark you haven't done specific flarf testing before?

You say "larf enhancement" with a question mark. I call if Flarf, lol. That was one of my wonderings - if the flarf gets better and frostier too, or if the effect is confined to the buds? And, does it happen top down? Or all over the plant? I assume from the question mark you haven't done specific flarf testing before?
Hi Jon,
The entire plant responds favorably to meja foliar treatments. Be that as it may, a big bunch of my photons are sourced from a 600 watt HPS bulb . The optimal separation light to flower running my German bulbs is 24 to 27 inches. Because of how big they are allowed to get many of the flowers are far from the light and gets worse as the light is raised.

My larf is used in butane hash oil runs, as all my edibles come from flower. The better the larf, the better the BHO. When the bloom room is needed I will just push them aside and see what happens. You are correct in that I have never looked at post harvest applications before. Could be a winner. The first Thai plant will give me an extra oscar of flower. The Northern Stank could easily cough up another QP.

Hi Jon,
The entire plant responds favorably to meja foliar treatments. Be that as it may, a big bunch of my photons are sourced from a 600 watt HPS bulb . The optimal separation light to flower running my German bulbs is 24 to 27 inches. Because of how big they are allowed to get many of the flowers are far from the light and gets worse as the light is raised.

My larf is used in butane hash oil runs, as all my edibles come from flower. The better the larf, the better the BHO. When the bloom room is needed I will just push them aside and see what happens. You are correct in that I have never looked at post harvest applications before. Could be a winner. The first Thai plant will give me an extra oscar of flower. The Northern Stank could easily cough up another QP.
Nice. Hey, I'm newer than you at all this, so forgive a silly question I feel I should already know the answer to, but what's an "oscar?" An ounce?

Back
Top Bottom