Cannabis Rezination

Hi Jon,
The entire plant responds favorably to meja foliar treatments. Be that as it may, a big bunch of my photons are sourced from a 600 watt HPS bulb . The optimal separation light to flower running my German bulbs is 24 to 27 inches. Because of how big they are allowed to get many of the flowers are far from the light and gets worse as the light is raised.

My larf is used in butane hash oil runs, as all my edibles come from flower. The better the larf, the better the BHO. When the bloom room is needed I will just push them aside and see what happens. You are correct in that I have never looked at post harvest applications before. Could be a winner. The first Thai plant will give me an extra oscar of flower. The Northern Stank could easily cough up another QP.
Also - have you used LED? Have you done a comparison between how they respond to the treatment under LED vs. HPS vs. the Sun?

Sorry Oscar is a house term for a 30 gram ounce. I make all my ounces 30 as my BHO chamber is a 90 gram tube. 3 Oscars in the tube and a bunch of goo comes out after you gas it.

I run state of the art FSLED that are not for sale yet to the general public. They are in addition to the thunderous HPS light. each bloom room has one 600 watt HPS and one 250 watt fsled bar. I have done lots of comparisons indoors. I am a field tester for a large company that pays for my lights. No comparisons with the sunshine.

Sorry Oscar is a house term for a 30 gram ounce. I make all my ounces 30 as my BHO chamber is a 90 gram tube. 3 Oscars in the tube and a bunch of goo comes out after you gas it.

I run state of the art FSLED that are not for sale yet to the general public. They are in addition to the thunderous HPS light. each bloom room has one 600 watt HPS and one 250 watt fsled bar. I have done lots of comparisons indoors. I am a field tester for a large company that pays for my lights. No comparisons with the sunshine.
FS? Are you allowed to say what that is specifically? I'm a light maniac and have yet to find an off the rack light that beats mine. At least for a 5x5 LED. I can't discuss mine here at moderator request.

FS? Are you allowed to say what that is specifically? I'm a light maniac and have yet to find an off the rack light that beats mine. At least for a 5x5 LED. I can't discuss mine here at moderator request.
Full Spectrum Light Emitting Diodes = FSLED

Not here to sell lights and Curtis Mathis understands that. Let's talk plants Jon :hookah:

Full Spectrum Light Emitting Diodes = FSLED

Not here to sell lights and Curtis Mathis understands that. Let's talk plants Jon :hookah:
Fair enough, that's why I asked. Maybe an off forum discussion sometime.

Garden Update,
Just as I mentioned needing the bloom room it comes to mind. flipped the next crew to flower today and used same room half plants are in so they got moved to less valuable canopy space. All six of the Kosher Kush broke ground and are now safely in the veg room under FSLED.

I found two good size branches with nice cola's laying under the table in the basement. Guess I dropped them and have not noticed them until today. They are defoliated now hanging in the basement. couple more oscars aye!

Garden Update,
Just as I mentioned needing the bloom room it comes to mind. flipped the next crew to flower today and used same room half plants are in so they got moved to less valuable canopy space. All six of the Kosher Kush broke ground and are now safely in the veg room under FSLED.

I found two good size branches with nice cola's laying under the table in the basement. Guess I dropped them and have not noticed them until today. They are defoliated now hanging in the basement. couple more oscars aye!
Now that's a happy find!

Hey Maritimer!

Thanks again for all your help with the drought experiment. I've done my best attempt at documentation of it. A few minor bumps in the documentation, but the pertinent information is there I believe!
Here's the lineup of photos showing the drought, from when the correct LWA measurements were used.

And not my best gif, but here it is, the timestamp was left on to help. If you want I can adjust the speed settings on the gif (slow down vs speed it up). The camera got knocked out of position at one point, but was still recording the images.

Thanks again brother for the amazing work you have done here.

Hey Maritimer!

Thanks again for all your help with the drought experiment. I've done my best attempt at documentation of it. A few minor bumps in the documentation, but the pertinent information is there I believe!
Here's the lineup of photos showing the drought, from when the correct LWA measurements were used.

And not my best gif, but here it is, the timestamp was left on to help. If you want I can adjust the speed settings on the gif (slow down vs speed it up). The camera got knocked out of position at one point, but was still recording the images.

Thanks again brother for the amazing work you have done here.

Great Job bro!
Thanks for putting them here because they show it better than and of my attempts. :hookah:

Hey Maritimer!

Great post Rex, :thanks:

That gif really shows off the process. Well done!

Ahoy There,
I have a minute so I am gonna set the record straight about RSO getting folks high. Last night I decided to make a cup of coffee and spike it with about a half gram of RSO. This is a normal ration for me when I am breaking out my heavy pain weapons. I like many felt RSO helps me with pain, anxiety, and insomnia but does not get me high.

My RSO is kept in syringes in the refrigerator. This stuff gets real hard to push when cold so I threw the syringe with cold RSO in the microwave to warm it. This is a normal protocol for my consumption as well. I guess it was in a little longer than normal and came out a little hot to the touch.

When I went to dispense my 1/2 gram ration into the coffee about two grams shot out like a rocket, straight in my coffee. Well now aint this a beach... No choice... none... drink the coffee.

RSO will get you high. Very, very high.

I promise :love:

Ahoy There,
I have a minute so I am gonna set the record straight about RSO getting folks high. Last night I decided to make a cup of coffee and spike it with about a half gram of RSO. This is a normal ration for me when I am breaking out my heavy pain weapons. I like many felt RSO helps me with pain, anxiety, and insomnia but does not get me high.

My RSO is kept in syringes in the refrigerator. This stuff gets real hard to push when cold so I threw the syringe with cold RSO in the microwave to warm it. This is a normal protocol for my consumption as well. I guess it was in a little longer than normal and came out a little hot to the touch.

When I went to dispense my 1/2 gram ration into the coffee about two grams shot out like a rocket, straight in my coffee. Well now aint this a beach... No choice... none... drink the coffee.

RSO will get you high. Very, very high.

I promise :love:

The man speaks the truth. I loves me some RSO. I put little balls inside of a small piece of bread, ball it up, and swallow it like a pill. Works great and it's easier to control the amount you consume. Lmao. 2 grams in one cup of coffee. YEAH you were high.

This all reminds me I need contact our gummy chef for a new recipe if he has one. @Carcass brother everyone loves your recipe :love: I wonder if we could bump up the potency (like double it) so old salts like me can eat fewer at a time. Your input would be appreciated.

This all reminds me I need contact our gummy chef for a new recipe if he has one. @Carcass brother everyone loves your recipe :love: I wonder if we could bump up the potency (like double it) so old salts like me can eat fewer at a time. Your input would be appreciated.
Old Salt and Grandpa Tokin were the ones that got me started on rosin and making capsules. I’ve made some stoner caps and I’ve made meds . I need to learn if I can get the CBG in the mix without messing it up . I get the isolate powder, don’t know if I’d stop it’s affects in 240 degrees decarbed rosin with cco in my mixer ?

Old Salt and Grandpa Tokin were the ones that got me started on rosin and making capsules. I’ve made some stoner caps and I’ve made meds . I need to learn if I can get the CBG in the mix without messing it up . I get the isolate powder, don’t know if I’d stop it’s affects in 240 degrees decarbed rosin with cco in my mixer ?
Can't link it but I found this...

If you just want the numbers, below is a chart that summarizes our results:
cbg.JPG

You can find the full article by searching with the italics in quotes.

I'm glad you dig the recipe, Maritimer!
I wonder if we could bump up the potency
I think you could- just use more weed when you do the infusion- I do a cup of oil per ounce of weed, but I think an ounce and a half per cup would work just fine, maybe even 2oz. if you use a Magic Butter Machine- you could add the extra weed after the machine grinds up the first bunch o buds...

Here's the recipe, so you don't have to go hunting for it:

So now you've got the oil,and you want to make some gummies...here's how I do it...
You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
2 1/4 oz.packets plain gelatin
1/4 cup light corn syrup
* 1/4 cup water <------ you can substitute your favorite liqueur for the water,or the corn syrup, for a little less "sweetness"
1/2 cup infused oil (I infuse 1oz. mj per cup of oil)

Put all the dry ingredients in a pan, add the water and corn syrup.

Heat it on medium heat,stirring constantly,till it just starts to boil around the edges.

All the powdered stuff should be well dissolved before adding the oil...<--- Important!!

Add the oil and keep stirring till it just starts to boil again,then remove from the heat.

At this point,you're gonna say "this shit aint working-the oil is just floating on top"

So... to remedy this, you keep stirring while the mixture cools just a little- as it cools it will thicken up a bit,
and the oil will start to mix in- this is what you want.
Once all the oil is mixed in, it's time to make some gummies...

Now, you need to hurry just a little so it doesn't set up before you get it into the molds.

Pour the mix into a squirt bottle (put a glove on,it's hot) , fill your gummy molds,and stick them in the freezer.

There will be some of the mixture stuck in the squirt bottle and in the pan- you can either just wash it out, or you can eat it for a nice buzz- just don't eat too much-it's easy to end up "too high" if you're not careful.

After they set up, pop them out of the molds into a tupperware container, or anything with a lid that seals.

You can store them at room temp,but they get a little oily above 78f ,so I keep them in the freezer.

and there ya go!

*Strawberry Banana jello does a real good job of (almost) hiding the cannabis taste.

Added note* My gummy bears weigh 4g. each- 1 bear is a nice mild buzz, good for sleep.
2 bears and you are stoned in a major way.
3 bears and you'll be wishing you'd stopped at 2 bears.. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom