Cannabis Rezination

Happy Thanksgiving Maritimer and family!

Once Jasmine is harvested next week, I'll be beginning my note taking so expect to hear from me soon!!

A belated thank you and well wishes in return to all.

garden update;
one of the critical kush clones I thought was a goner that was not treated with willow has came around and joined the crew. kush garden's of Critical Kush and Kosher Kush are populating the veg room. in bloom we have two of @StoneOtter private Stankberry X Blue Dream CBD and two Kosher Kush. All four look very healthy and ready for the up coming rezination they will endure.

the Northern Stankberry recently harvested is simply mouth watering good. :love:

A belated thank you and well wishes in return to all.

garden update;
one of the critical kush clones I thought was a goner that was not treated with willow has came around and joined the crew. kush garden's of Critical Kush and Kosher Kush are populating the veg room. in bloom we have two of @StoneOtter private Stankberry X Blue Dream CBD and two Kosher Kush. All four look very healthy and ready for the up coming rezination they will endure.

the Northern Stankberry recently harvested is simply mouth watering good. :love:
We're calling that one Otters Dream here. The one I grew raised the thc bar on the blue dream cbd female the stankberry pollen kissed and seeded, seems to have kept her cbd pain fighting as well. We're on it every day for our first hits or near first anyway. Like stretching is to a strenuous workout ay? And tasty! Nice berry flavor.

We're calling that one Otters Dream here. The one I grew raised the thc bar on the blue dream cbd female the stankberry pollen kissed and seeded, seems to have kept her cbd pain fighting as well. We're on it every day for our first hits or near first anyway. Like stretching is to a strenuous workout ay? And tasty! Nice berry flavor.
Otters Dream it is. The Mrs has been keeping tabs on the Otters Dream plants since I mistakenly told her two of them were for her. Asking me why I dont this and why I do that... I just point for her too return to the upstairs. Never should have said nothing until it was in jars, fully cured. Love is bliss aye! :love:

Back
Top Bottom