Cannabis Strain Resource

penguinpanda3

Hi,

I am looking for info on different Cannabis strains which I can use to open a small seedbank.

I've seen leafly but they dont have the CBD, THC and other content. Some of the breeders have some info but all.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please as I guess i will need to start entering the info of the strains I am looking at stocking.

TIA

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Those links were very interesting. Is there anything else out there which may help provide some of the strains which are not listed. I know its a big ask as there are 10's of thousands of strains.

If your seed supplier does not provide you with that information then I guess it is up to you to grow them out and have them tested. There are lots of seed banks in the market place but I would definetly give a startup a try if they provided me with lab test results of their strains. To me, that is just good customer service and very profesional like.

Another piece of information that is lacking from most today is a thorough description of the phenotypical composition within a strain.

For you, seedfinder dot eu and whatever info you get from the breeder is a good strart I guess but you should aim higher. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom