Cannabis Suppositories: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

The tutorial is self-explanatory.

Of particular note:
  • Store cold. Coconut oil melts above 76° F. These don’t travel well in the heat.
  • You can also use capsules if you're on the go.
  • Insert following a bowel movement for best uptake.
  • Shallow insertion to avoid the buzz. Deeper insertion to get blissfully euphoric.
  • Cannabinoid volumes can get higher with suppositories because they don’t create the intoxication of THC the way other administration methods will.
  • Keep fingernails clipped close so you don’t tear anything.
  • Use a glove or finger cot to insert every time.

Hi Sue I made some crude suppositories using the guide i posted on your other thread. Making the molds out of parchment paper it worked but a pia to do. I haven't been able to persuade the wife to try them yet although tonight might be the night she text me is this having a lot of kidney pain today.

Nice tutorial I like the molds you use much better.
:snowboating:

Tell her for me it’s worth the try. She deserves an evening without pain.

Women are more fastidious, and might appreciate the security of a panty liner. There’s not often any leakage, but sometimes I‘m sitting too much and there will be a little. I‘m usually working standing or I’m on the move, so this isn’t a constant issue, just one worth noting.

You posted this link in KR's thread last year:
and said:
"After reading myself I’ll never again hesitate to offer suppositories as a viable option."

But the results of the test in that post showed neither delta-9 nor 11-Hydroxy THC in the blood, even four hours after the second suppository.

You posted this link in KR's thread last year:
and said:
"After reading myself I’ll never again hesitate to offer suppositories as a viable option."

But the results of the test in that post showed neither delta-9 nor 11-Hydroxy THC in the blood, even four hours after the second suppository.

I’m not concerned with the labs and their inability to register the metabolites obviously being created. I chalk that up to a failure to look in the right place.

I read the experience, and I duplicated those sensations in my own body. I’ve talked to Cajun, who watched patients set deadly cancer aside using suppositories. I’ve talked with Kingston Rabbi, who knew he was getting results, results that showed up in his labs as less cancer present.

But mostly it’s because I’ve felt the systemic effects of both shallow and deep insertion and I know myself that shallow insertion dampens pain to livable levels without overwhelming euphoria. I also know that deep insertion isn’t as debilitating as the same dose would be through the gut.

I’d suggest the medical/industrial complex find a better way to quantify what’s really going on, because I can tell you without doubt that something very profound is.

Fair enough, but I found it odd that you used that link as evidence it was effective, without the explanation that you were ignoring the test results and only going by the description of the effects.

It didn’t even occur to me Shed, and thanks for pointing that out. I’ll go back and have it edited to make that clear. :hug:

A little real-time testimonial:

So I’m an active woman, 66 and vibrant, with more energy than most around me, bouncing through life in a bubble of joy.

Before my bubble was strong enough to fight off pathogens and keep me from hurting myself I’d developed what I assume are circulatory concerns in the left leg, aggravated by standing on the brick floors of the home I stayed in while awaiting my current apartment.

I don’t trust doctors enough anymore to go and have anything diagnosed.

The physical manifestation is deep pain that envelopes the outer side of that leg, down under the knee and all the way down to the toes, but the majority of pain is at the knee and right below.

Last night I got a little frisky and slept fitfully, with that leg aching all night long. About 5:30 I suddenly realized I had suppositories and thought it’d be worth the try, since I’d reached the point that there were no comfortable positions to be found.

So I administered one at 5:45 AM, climbed back into bed and took a screenshot to catch the time. At 6:02 I noticed the leg wasn’t aching so much. It’s 6:26 right now and I’m without pain. :yahoo:

Yep.... something definitely going on here. :laughtwo:

An hour later that suppository moved my bowels. No oil in the water, which I believe strongly suggests absorption, wouldn’t you agree?

And no pain in that leg. :yahoo:

Incidentally, suppositories are the choice for both constipation and diarrhea. Cannabinoids do what you need them to do.

Update: Three hours later, no change in pain perception.

I have to amend the “pain free” statement. THC doesn’t work “pain free” and we all know that. I know the pain is there, I just don’t care about it, and it’s not changing my behavior to accommodate it.

There..... that’s closer to the truth.

Bumped two posts back.

I’m pretty impressed with the pain modulation I’m getting in the leg. Previous to this event I’d only used suppositories for gastric distress (serotonin overload) and upper body alignment issues that cause niggling pains now and then.

I knew it worked for muscle pain (that torso discomfort) and there’d been speculation among friends that it wouldn’t positively effect circulatory or nerve pain. I think we may be underestimating the potential for pain relief - pretty much across the board pain relief that deserves more exploration.

Just my opinion, mind you, based on what I can feel 40 mg of THC doing to my own body, and based on my understanding of what that means on a cellular basis.

A little observation on effectiveness

I’ve been doing at least one suppository (more than 20 mg THC per) for a couple weeks now, and yesterday, for the first time in a while, I didn’t have a bowel movement, and because I always wait until I’ve had one it administer the suppository I didn’t have a suppository at all.

Having been on a successful therapy for a while I begin to wonder if there’s any need to continue. In particular I’d been wondering how much good they were actually doing, since I don’t have many creaks and niggles to begin with, other than that pesky right knee complex.

With cannabis therapies I always assume that there will be a point when the ECS is stepping up the game, and so I try to remember to take a short break to gauge effectiveness and determine if any reduction in dose is called for.

Well..... I’m on the fourth floor of the building, and during daytime hours I prefer the exercise of climbing up and down the fire stairs instead of riding the elevator. This morning was the first time since beginning the suppository therapy that my knee hurt doing so. I’ve since administered a suppository, and the relief is palpable that my pain has settled since the last uncomfortable descent an hour ago.

Once you find relief, any return of pain is rather intolerable, isn’t it? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom