Cannabis Tea - The Truth

Barney

Hey all @ :420:

Having recently started brewing my own cannabis tea from trimmings I collect, I'd like to take the opportunity to spread the good word!

Prior to making my own tea, I investigated the methods others have used and the effects they have observed through their experiences.

First of all, I'd like to clarify the myths surrounding cannabis tea, for those who are undecided and yet to try it for themselves:

In numerous reports I have come across, people describe having made their tea from trimmings such as stem, leaf and bud (both fresh and dried) and the effects described as a result are sometimes ambiguous to say the least! So lets clarify these claims.

Ingesting cannabis tea will not, under any circumstances induce any effects similar to those of ingesting psychotropic drugs, such as mushies. Not in the slightest.

Ingesting cannabis tea will not alter the state of THC in any way, so as to alter it's potency or behavior in the human body.

Ingesting cannabis tea is not an inefficient or ineffective means of using cannabis.

Cannabis tea does not taste bad; it tastes like good, clean cannabis. and tea.

With that cleared up, I'd like to give cannabis tea a thoroughly positive review and can report that it has become a ritual in the evenings and is especially pleasant prior to heavy smoking sessions.

The effects are mild but significant. It seems to be the perfect way to set your mind and body in tune for a relaxing evening and it's sedative-high can be felt throughout the evening, in-spite of higher doses of higher grade product, smoked or vaporized.

Here is my recipe for cannabis tea:

14 - 20 grams of fresh, select stems from both fan-leaves and lesser-leaves;

~10 grams of fresh, select fan-leaves and lesser-leaves, finely chopped;

add all to a pot;

add milk;

(as much as you like; the more the better; the fattier the better)

add 1/8 a stick of butter;

(fat has an emulsifying effect on the cannabis, extracting the THC)

Blend this mixture thoroughly;

(these steps are essential)

Once properly mixed, leave the canna-butter-milk solution to sit;

(I do this for over an hour; the longer the better)

Now, add tea as you wish to the solution, add boiled water and stir thoroughly;

(I leave to brew for 10 - 15 minutes)

Your cannabis tea is ready serve! And serve you well it will!

Filtered or with pulp, it is very pleasant and relaxing for both body and mind.

Enjoy! :Namaste:

if you dry out the tea bags after use will it still be able to be smoked. also i found out if you make kc tea it will work pretty well if you combine both of them. also if you put some green mixed with normal tea will it make you feel good. i have a freind who is going to start using more edibles.

:thumb:

if you dry out the tea bags after use will it still be able to be smoked. also i found out if you make kc tea it will work pretty well if you combine both of them. also if you put some green mixed with normal tea will it make you feel good. i have a freind who is going to start using more edibles.

:thumb:

If you've emulsified effectively, there will be little to no THC left in the used tea bag. Edibles are good man! It's great to experiment :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom