Cannabis TV adds

wablestomp

I am at home bored watching TV when i see an add with this kid smokin weed and wraping it around himself like a cacoon and emerges later as a full grown adult lol wtf is the point of this. I really wish that instead of anti-pot commercials there were commercials that talked about the benafits of marijuana and the brife histroy of the propaganda and all the wonderfull things that it could realy be used for mabey open up peoples eyes and get more of a movement going to legalize it. I would even donate money to have the add run. It would also be nice since discovery is all about the planets salvation to have them do a documentary on MJ and the great ways it could help save the world something need to be done to educate people about MJ.

untill then keep smokin :Rasta:

did u notice he came out the cacoon o weed like bald and fat, lol what are they trying to say.

They're trying to say if you smoke weed before you know it your 40, obese, bald and live in your parents house.

Why don't they use these adds for meth or all the pills people take and od on? Ignorance, that's all it is!

Oh, and the textile and pharmacutical companies that don't want competition!

I kinda took that as their trying to say, herbs an important tool of advancement.:Rasta:

:peace:

Where do they find these people that spend years in a cannabis cacoon? I want a cannabis cacoon!

it looked comfortable and tantilizing! waking up and being able to smoke your bed.lol nothing could be better! oh wait! sleeping for 40 years sounds pretty nice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I agree about the cannabis cocoon being comfortable and all. That would be great. But has anyone seen the one where the girl is supposedly high in her house and her dog looks at her and tells her he likes her better when she doesn't smoke weed? Seems to me she might be doing something more than smoking.

What about the one where the kids are burning their stuff, old guitar, papers. are they saying if you get high you will clean your house?

^^lol no theyre using physical metaphors to say that they think smoking cannabis cause teens to throw away or give up on the things they love.

Its just overall a sad fact that our own government uses scare tactics to try to defeat a plant... and still fails

yeah those commercials are a pretty pathetic attempt at saying marijuana is soo horible and just spreading the bs propoganda.
The commercials are hilarious though- at least im not the only one that thought the girl with the talking dog wasnt just smoking weed, ya know. lol.
But it does seem like all the anti-drug commercials stopped being about the real demons out there, the real drugs, and the real dangers out there- now theyre just trying to convince us that weed ruins life. Its COMPLETE BULLSHIT though. ----i dont have to tell yall that though, we can all light up right now and prove those anti-drug campaigns wrong.
So keep it lit yall

Back
Top Bottom