Cannabis & Yoga Retreats This Fall In The Colorado Rockies

Ron Strider

Cannabis enhances yoga. Individually weed and yoga are scientifically proven to help you relax, but combined they're alchemic. Colorado-based 420 Yoga Retreats is launching two cannabis yoga weekends this Fall. The first retreat is for individuals and the second is a couple's retreat.

The combination of cannabis and therapeutic yoga just might be the cure for modern stress. Interest in exploring the soul-altering power of ganja with yoga is growing with the progressive law changes surrounding marijuana use. Allowing students to experience 420 yoga instruction in a warm, open and legal environment.

The creator of 420 Yoga Retreats Darrin Zeer AKA Yogi-D is a long-time yoga therapist, author and cannabis enthusiast. Deemed "America's Relaxation Expert" by CNN, he has helped millions of people manage their stress with his series of mindfulness books, including best-seller Office Yoga. Yogi-D spent 7 years in Asia studying yoga & meditation, and has used the cannabis-yoga combination as a way to heal his low-back pain. Both Yogi-D and his wife are certified yoga therapists and have been teaching couples yoga and massage for over 14 years. Yogi-D wants to spread his message about yoga and cannabis healing to the world, and plans to bring his retreats worldwide.

This Fall, a 420-Friendly Yoga Retreat in the Rockies is scheduled for October 6th — 8th at the Aspen Canyon Ranch in Colorado, offering either cabins or camping along the Williams Fork river & includes all meals, classes and a special 420-goodie bag. A Cannabis Couples Yoga and Massage retreat is scheduled for November 3rd — 5th for a romantic getaway in Morrison, Colorado.

Whether you are a self-described stoner or a weed tourist looking for an adventure, 420 Yoga Retreats is offering a Rocky Mountain high that will take you to new realms of relaxation. Yes this is definitely something new and different and very Colorado, where pot is legal and autumn in the Rockies is breathtaking. We will flow together through serene yoga, meditation and optional cannabis consumption.

Special thanks to our featured sponsor Mary Jane's Medicinals (MJM), an industry leader and recent Dope Cup winner for "Best Topical." The natural and holistic approach to health and well-being has always been a passion of owner, Dahlia Mertens. The company was founded on the belief that wisdom is in the cannabis plant, and its non-psychoactive products are intended to help your body heal. Free samples of Mary Jane's Medicinals lotions & salves will be available at the retreats. The retreats will also feature flower samples from The Herbal Cure a dispensary in Denver, and CBD samples from InfiniteCBD.

420_Yoga_Retreats_-_420_Yoga_Retreats.jpg

News Moderator: Ron Strider 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Cannabis & Yoga Retreats this Fall in the Colorado Rockies
Author: Darrin Zeer
Photo Credit: 420 Yoga Retreats

Very true. I have discovered yoga not hat long ago but I have been really into it that is fore sure. I was suppose to go to India for a yoga retreat for a few months to kind if understand better what it is like to live as a yogi and what yoga means and how it helps you not just physically but also mentally. But then the pandemic started and all my plans got high-jacked. I was upset about that is for sure so my yoga instructed suggested I look for something closer to home. He told me about a few yoga retreats that are located in Costa Rica and sent me a list of potential places I can go to. If you guys are interested you can check it here: yogapractice.com I checked it out ad I was actually surprised that there are so may different options so close to home. I talked with a few people who have been to these retreats in the past and ended up booking a month-long stay at one of those retreats slower to the mountains. I am really excited about it and hopefully nothing will come between m and my trip this time. Wish me luck

Very true. I have discovered yoga not hat long ago but I have been really into it that is fore sure. I was suppose to go to India for a yoga retreat for a few months to kind if understand better what it is like to live as a yogi and what yoga means and how it helps you not just physically but also mentally. But then the pandemic started and all my plans got high-jacked. I was upset about that is for sure so my yoga instructed suggested I look for something closer to home. He told me about a few yoga retreats that are located in Costa Rica and sent me a list of potential places I can go to. If you guys are interested you can check it here: yogapractice.com I checked it out ad I was actually surprised that there are so may different options so close to home. I talked with a few people who have been to these retreats in the past and ended up booking a month-long stay at one of those retreats slower to the mountains. I am really excited about it and hopefully nothing will come between m and my trip this time. Wish me luck
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom