CannaBombs DNA Genetics 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie & Hindu Kush Grow Journal

What's up another week has passed and these things are in full bud mode. Everything is looking nice. Getting lots of nice looking frost I just started to add banana mana to the mix in hopes to pack on a bit more frost. Well here is some pics let me know what to all think✌

24k Gold Pheno #1
This one is more tangie I'm guessing just by the looks.
420-magazine-mobile1755601799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1076648314.jpg

420-magazine-mobile271230971.jpg

420-magazine-mobile320775283.jpg

24k Gold Pheno #3
This thing is looking the best in my opinion nice dark leaves good early stage frost rails smell is a lot stronger so far. The smell is a bit funky on both phenos but in a good way.
420-magazine-mobile1751842236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile169205274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1648499245.jpg

420-magazine-mobile130289973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile733125218.jpg

Hindu Kush looking super good as well has nice bud formation and good frost levels with a nice spicey smell so far.
420-magazine-mobile1896542172.jpg

420-magazine-mobile631022699.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1920618731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile452752886.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1829539065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile389673067.jpg

Everything is chugging right along looking nice and dank. Can't wait till harvest time. Ill post more next week✌

Looking great so far mate, Subbed in :) My 24k I just harvested was a smelly beast, right around 4 weeks she started smelling like a foul body odor mixed with off oranges :rofl: whole house stinks like it right now lol
Hmmm seems interesting. Yeah the smell is defiantly different lol. From what I have seen online about it and YouTube videos of people growing it I guess its super good. I'm excited for sure. I also have some Lemon Walker by DNA Genetics in veg waiting to jump into the flower tent. I'm super stoked for that Skywalker Kush cross.

Another week gone by. Everything looks super good. Starting to really get frosty. They smell pretty good. Each Pheno of the 24k smell different. 1 is kind of a funky orange peel smell and the other is more citrusy. I like both phenos they both are defiantly keepers. I will be hanging on to these for a while. The Hindu Kush Smells Sweet kinda idk its hard to explain that one. But it just started getting overdrive to help get it to really bulk up and ripen. The 24k will not be getting overdrive until week 6 since 24k is a 10 week strain. Anyways here is some pics for this update.

24K Gold Pheno #1. This is the more citrus smelling one.
420-magazine-mobile449792437.jpg

420-magazine-mobile188824778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile237210167.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1638013595.jpg

24K Gold Pheno #3. This is the interesting orange peel smelling one.
420-magazine-mobile2122225123.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1576445690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile167870111.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1235542745.jpg

Hindu Kush. Bulking up and getting pretty frosty.
420-magazine-mobile2089667557.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1548863892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1031871797.jpg

420-magazine-mobile862939000.jpg

420-magazine-mobile788723481.jpg

That's all for this weeks update. Ill post more next week. Let me know what you all think. Good or bad welcome. ✌ stay blazed!

Looking awesome mate :) I have been smoking my 24k today and I can say its got some kick to it, I think mine would be the more funky orange pheno, I was hoping for a more citrusy pheno but oh well :rofl: Gotta get it into jars before it stinks the house out lol
Thanks a lot FeralA9X. Yeah I can't wait to try this stuff. I have heard nothing but good things about it. The more citrus smelling one looks a lot frostier now. If you got more seeds pop another one brotha to see if you will get that Pheno you want.

Only had the one seed that germinated and have so many other strains here I will probably never get to it again :thumb: tbh its not what I'm looking for, I have a whole heap of Tangie reg seeds here which may be closer to what I want, I have a feeling its the kosher overpowering my pheno, if I go back to straight tangie I'm hoping will be more citrus, orange candy which is probably where your #1 pheno leans more towards in the parentage ;)

Only had the one seed that germinated and have so many other strains here I will probably never get to it again :thumb: tbh its not what I'm looking for, I have a whole heap of Tangie reg seeds here which may be closer to what I want, I have a feeling its the kosher overpowering my pheno, if I go back to straight tangie I'm hoping will be more citrus, orange candy which is probably where your #1 pheno leans more towards in the parentage ;)
Ahhhh for sure. That sounds dank though tangie is going to be one of my next orders. Bit that sucks you didn't get what you wanted. Oh well it sounds like your all set with a collection of strains lol. I'm working on my collection still. I just recently started ordering them this year. I only did clones before.

Its all good mate I wasn't really looking for anything with these ones, just a couple of random seeds I threw in to see what came of them, not a planned strain I had to run :thumb: Funny enough I have not even bought any tangie seeds, all the ones I have here have been freebies with other orders :) got like 10 of them :rofl:

Want to hop in for the end of this. I love DNA genetics but I've only been able to order from Herbies and their freebies don't excite me much. I ordered last year. I am currently trying their 60 day Wonder as I want it's parent Williams Wonder, but haven't been able to get it. Also never tried an auto so it's fun for both reasons! I wish I knew where you got your seeds from. I would love to grow Hindu Kush. I'm currently struggling with a over stressed Dakini Kush(pre 98 Bubba x Hindu Kush). I just got a tent and my first LED. Been stuck to a small closet so now at least there's some room! I am very interested in the 24kt as it's a cross of 2 amazing strains. I'm a Indica guy. I try to use 70:30 or higher indica/sativa.
Anyway, your plants and setup is amazing and you've got a great grow going! My DK is slow but pretty damn tall. I'm not sure of it's sex but it's been through he'll and still alive. I have nothing to clone with or $ for supplies or I'd take a cut and try to clone. I've been growing for some time but on and off. Great Job man! Those girls look beautiful man! :thumb: enjoy that hard work!

I have a couple Cannalope Kush beans from DNA also. It's got more sativa in it than I'd like. I wonder if anyone's grown that strain...

Lol for sure. That's still cool you got them for free to try out. And that's even better that you got tangie seeds for free. Are they the crocketts tangie from DNA?

The Tangie regs I have here are from Reserva Privada which is basically DNA/Crocketts etc :thumb: I do have a few Crocketts - Blood Orange though which is a blood orange pheno of tangie :)

Want to hop in for the end of this. I love DNA genetics but I've only been able to order from Herbies and their freebies don't excite me much. I ordered last year. I am currently trying their 60 day Wonder as I want it's parent Williams Wonder, but haven't been able to get it. Also never tried an auto so it's fun for both reasons! I wish I knew where you got your seeds from. I would love to grow Hindu Kush. I'm currently struggling with a over stressed Dakini Kush(pre 98 Bubba x Hindu Kush). I just got a tent and my first LED. Been stuck to a small closet so now at least there's some room! I am very interested in the 24kt as it's a cross of 2 amazing strains. I'm a Indica guy. I try to use 70:30 or higher indica/sativa.
Anyway, your plants and setup is amazing and you've got a great grow going! My DK is slow but pretty damn tall. I'm not sure of it's sex but it's been through he'll and still alive. I have nothing to clone with or $ for supplies or I'd take a cut and try to clone. I've been growing for some time but on and off. Great Job man! Those girls look beautiful man! :thumb: enjoy that hard work!

I have a couple Cannalope Kush beans from DNA also. It's got more sativa in it than I'd like. I wonder if anyone's grown that strain...
Thanks for checking out my grow WeedNerd420, I have never ordered from that site. But I have heard its a solid site to get seeds. I use Mary's Seeds they are pretty legit. I have ordered about 5 or six times from them and have not had a problem. I'm sorry to hear about your Hindu bubba cross though that sounds like a really good cross. I'm also curious about autos. I have a few freebies that are autos. Curious to try them out when I got room lol. Cloning though is pretty simple. I make my aero cloners, Its a lot cheaper and I almost get 100% success rate. Rooting is fast too only takes about 5 days.

The Tangie regs I have here are from Reserva Privada which is basically DNA/Crocketts etc :thumb: I do have a few Crocketts - Blood Orange though which is a blood orange pheno of tangie :)
Oh nice DNA Reserva Privada has some really good strains. Just DNA in general has incredible strains. The crocketts blood orange sounds super good. Who are the parents to that?

From what I can gather its exactly the same mother as tangie but using a blood orange phenotype tangie male :thumb:

here is all the info I can find:
These Tangie regular seeds are previously un-released and are quite similar to the original Tangie except for the Tangie male. The male that was used produces a "Blood Orange" pheno. This is a desirable pheno by test growers. This great yielder will have a purple/orange look to her and completely frost's out with crystals. This is Tangie but Crocketts Blood Orange Pheno is what your after!! These are from a limited stock of seeds and as of now not been released to the public except for testing.

Back
Top Bottom