CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

It was made using leaves and stems that I ground up in blender (anywhere from 4-6 ounces of trim and used 2 sticks of butter)...I double strained it b/c it looked way greener than what I saw on here...so What do you all think about it?

Oh and one last thing, this picture was taken about an hour after put in the fridge...so its got quite a bit longer to go before I try it out :yummy:

IMG00081.jpg

ive seen it done the same except they put it in the freezer instead.:bong:

You could do that, but it does take a while for the solids to separate completely from the liquid. A freezer may freeze too fast resulting in loss of product, because it will also freeze the liquid underneath. ;-)

question about after you wake up and ready to dump waste water and used butter..... do you melt the chunks of butter in the microwave so that it's liquidy and easily stirrable into your batter? does this zap the thc out?

awesome post and pics, very helpful. thanks!!! :peace:

Even for someone who has never made it before, Hash's Cannabutter in Seven Easy Steps really works great...! Thanks! To keep the pakalolo smell from going out into the apartment hallways, I masked the smell by making Taco meat at the same time. It really helped. When the budder was finished, I cut the budder up into pieces and put it into FoodSaver bags and removed all the air and put it into the freezer.

The budder works great on pancakes, which will help you get through the entire morning (and sometimes the afternoon). Cheers! Great recipe.

I need to use my kief and i was wondering how i can use it with the butter or veg. oil??
I know i need to simmer it but do i have to stain it ??? Or can I just throw the stuff in the mix of whatever i'm making ???

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

i made brownies with 14g of mids and aallllll the kief in my grinder. threw the tiny bits right into the mix, it was awesome.......i suggest just throwin it str8 in.

:nomo: :scratchinghead:Im using 35g's kief/hash / per 5 cups of butter but dont know how potent it will be until I make out the cookies...

Im doing vegetable oil too...
35g's / per 6 cups. I need advice.

Is this gonna be stoney butter ?? I smoke a lot of herb(regularly!!!:ganjamon:) so I dont know what effect they will have on me

Either way it's mo fukn PARTY TIME !!!:partyboy:
(P-A-R-T-Y?) because I gotta!!!!:rofl:

Some quick questions:
- Would this work as fine if someone would use hashish instead of grass?
- What would a 'recommended' ratio between butter and hash be then?
- Would eating cannabutter work better than just swallowing the hash (e.g. in gelatine capsules)

Yes
3.) Sticks Of Butter (Its about 1lb. of butter to every ounce of weed so make sure you do the math).
I'd start with an 8th/3.7 grams and work up from there.

Depends on how the hash was made,
if it wasn't heated(300 - 350 degrees) then it will not work very well.
raw thc/trichromes have to be heated/vaporized to turn to Delta-9

I have some questions about this .

1. How many sticks of butter for using an " Eighth " of Marijuana ?

2. Will Cannabutter smell after step 7?

i don't know about everyone else, but I'm from So-Cal...aka Slo-Cal...really wanna fux wit your friends? We use a pound of nugg(or bottom of the bag), with 1lb of butter. Pound for pound heavy hittaz....try it...props everyone...b.LA.ze it....

-b.LA.ze

Here's a tip...instead of placing it in the refrigerator, put it in the freezer...the water will freeze under the cannabutter, then all you have to do is scrape the cannabutter off the ice.

Back
Top Bottom