Minus

3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup canna butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
Combine flour baking powder and salt and set aside. Cream together canna butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time and then add vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture until well blended. Cover and keep in the frig for about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350* Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Cut out into shapes and place on greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets and cool.

Cooking time may vary slightly,keep an eye on them.Enjoy!:peace:

DSCF1389.JPG

Lovely! Was this made with the trimmings from your last grow? How was the high? You starting a new grow soon Minus????

Lovely! Was this made with the trimmings from your last grow? How was the high? You starting a new grow soon Minus????

Hiya Dr.215:smokin:
Yep,I made the cannabutter for the cookies with nothin but leaf,bud trim,and stalks from my grow.
The high takes about 1/2hr. to start and seems to begin with my eyes then turns into a total big body buzz.
I was really surprised.I ate 1 and a 1/2 cookies,cleaned my kitchen,popped pineapple express into the dvd player then promptly passed out for a few hours.I was tired and the high overtook me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I have already started my new grow but it's really just for clones come spring.
I may journal it.Kinda waiting to see how she's coming back from near death before I decide about the journal.
Thanks for askin man!
:peace:

Great looking cookies, I can't wait to try this out next week! Just one question though, it looks like you got a lot of cookies out of one batch, about how many did you get out of this recipe?

Ended up trying out this recipe for a little trip this weekend and I have to say, I really enjoy these cookies. I got about 35 1 1/2"-2" cookies out of this recipe, but I think I cooked them too long, they ended up pretty hard (more like biscotti's than sugar cookies). still, one of those and one of the rice crispy treats I made with a cup of coffee in the morning and you are good all afternoon. Thanks for the recipe!

Wow,cookies came out great..! Cut recipe in half because butter was running low.Still gave me 28 2" cookies..A little tip..I'm not too much into sugar so I used only 3/4 what recipe calls for and I also did not roll them out,I balled them up and set them on pan,cooked 1 or 2 extra minutes and ended up with these awesome soft little cannabis cakes.:thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom