CannaButter Vaped Leftovers

DavinciVape

Hello New To The Forum... I see some threads about CannaButter and I wanted some input.. So many different ways of doing it and different amounts who knows what is the best one... Anyhow my friend and I did it from one way we seen then I read up some more (after my made ours) with different amounts which makes me think ours is very potent.. Feeback is nice..

So we used 1/2 lbs of butter (so 1 cup) and 96 grams (almost 3.5oz) of vaped stuff.. Our stuff is brown therefore our butter is brown.. We vape our stuff pretty good so it's rarely green still.. Anyhow so we put it on slow in the crockpot for about 6hrs (we put it on high for a bit cause we did it outside because of the smell and it was like -10 or so we figured with colder air we should bump it up) constantly stirring.. We put about 3L of water then turned it up high, low to melt butter initially... We scooped the vaped stuff and put it into a nylon and squeezed the heck out of it , then we poured the liquid from crockpot into the container as well.... In the end we put it into the fridge overnight to let it separate.. Next day I poke a hold in the butter and drain out the water.. Then clean off the foamy stuff on bottom.. Put the butter in a smaller container, put in microwave for about 10 seconds, stir, 10 seconds stir, 10 seconds then stir for last time when the butter was in liquid form again.. Put it in the fridge let it get into a new shape... In the end we have less then 1/4 lbs of butter... So a 1/2lb is 226gram, We ended up with 96grams so 17grams away from a full 1/4lbs.. Is this normal to loose this amount?? Should we have done the squeezing different??

Which brings me to other stuff I was reading while looking up some more information on the loss of butter from original amount.. I found a site (and others) that said 1lb of butter for 1oz of vaped stuff... So if we go with that way then that means we had 3.5oz which means we should have used 3.5lbs of butter.. Does this sound right? If so does that means we have some really potent butter since we have 3.5oz in less then a 1/4lbs of butter...??

We are planning on making Nutella cookies to hide the potential taste of our brown vaped stuff since it's not green... I just wanna see how much of this butter we may need.. or if we used it all how potent will the each cookie be.. Say the recipe calls for 1cup of butter we have about 1/2 cup of vaped stuff and 1/2 cup of regular butter would these be really potent?? or should we only use say 1/4 cup of vaped and 3/4 regular butter..

Any info/help would be great.. We are first timers at this.. I just think the butter to vaped material is much more in favour of the vaped stuff..

Back
Top Bottom