CannaDad's First Grow - Vero COB LED

2 weeks left, ya 400g. They are going to fatten up.

30-50% is a lot of amber for harvest. I try to get in the 5-10% window. I don't care for the couch lock either. I got some indica growing that I plan to let get 20-30%. Them meds will be for night time couch lock needs.

2 weeks left, ya 400g. They are going to fatten up.

30-50% is a lot of amber for harvest. I try to get in the 5-10% window. I don't care for the couch lock either. I got some indica growing that I plan to let get 20-30%. Them meds will be for night time couch lock needs.

Thanks man! I thought even 30% seemed too late to me. But that’s what my buddy said to do, and he shoots for 70% amber for sleepy bud. And for “maximum potency”. But I would personally rather not have that much CBN at all. I will probably shoot for about 10% amber. But I will take some microscope pics and probably ask advice before I cut. Thanks again man :Namaste:

5-10% Amber is a good number for me also, not much of a couch lock. Happy growing cannadad, your doing great fine quality meds coming up!

Thanks guys! I feel so lucky to have stumbled onto this system of growing. There is no way I would have had this good of a first grow with hydro or your bottled nutrients. Thank you again Doc for the kit and all your hard work. I’m already excited to see how much better I can do with mandarin haze and raspberry cough.

right on......next grow will be even better. Really concentrate on dialing in your environment. Control the weather, 24/7 and you'll be on autopilot.

right on......next grow will be even better. Really concentrate on dialing in your environment. Control the weather, 24/7 and you'll be on autopilot.

Thanks Doc! The pod is getting more dialed in every day. Temp and humidity controllers helped immensely. Let’s hope it stays dialed in when the hot summer months hit..

I think most do the same as JM. As for snake oil, it may depend on how your plants are doing but no more than 2 total applications of it I think is what is reccomended.

:passitleft:
Awesome, I’m glad to hear that most continue foliar sprays this late in flowering. As for the snake oil I believe I am noticing a bit of new tacoing on some leaves, but I definitely don’t want to over do it. Maybe I will do a half strength snake oil as long as I am doing the brix tomorrow anyways

Back
Top Bottom