CannaDad's First Grow - Vero COB LED

Update—- The girls got another brix spraying yesterday morning. 5 ml brix and 1 ml snake oil. SKD had a little straight water on top today and AML should be ready for a drench tomorrow morning. AML is getting much frostier now, and SKD has been for some time. Both are definitely fattening up. What a fun time to watch them grow!

Pics tomorrow morning!

Quick update—- The girls are looking great. They need watering almost every day now. The buds are getting quite fat now! You can see some of the branches hanging much lower now. Haha. Wish I could have had this scrog ready in time, but it will be great for the next round. Fully adjustable and only cost me about $10. Hopefully I can fill the canopy space a bit better next round as well as give a little support for when the buds are fat. Anywho here are the pics

Quick update—- The girls are looking great. They need watering almost every day now. The buds are getting quite fat now! You can see some of the branches hanging much lower now. Haha. Wish I could have had this scrog ready in time, but it will be great for the next round. Fully adjustable and only cost me about $10. Hopefully I can fill the canopy space a bit better next round as well as give a little support for when the buds are fat. Anywho here are the pics

First grow, eh? What nutes you using.....Oh......LOL. :D:goodjob::goodjob:

Killing it CD! You'll need some support for those girls, better do it sooner than later. I use bamboo stakes, much cheaper than the plastic ones and pipe cleaners to tie stalks to stakes.

Plenty of people use and love the scrog. Me I did not like it, too labor intensive, you have to tuck and weave every couple days and with big plants it takes hours. Nothing wrong with what you got going on, it's a thing of beauty! Get some supports and your golden and I bet she yields just as much as if you scrogged it.

:goodjob::bravo::high-five:

Killing it CD! You'll need some support for those girls, better do it sooner than later. I use bamboo stakes, much cheaper than the plastic ones and pipe cleaners to tie stalks to stakes.

Plenty of people use and love the scrog. Me I did not like it, too labor intensive, you have to tuck and weave every couple days and with big plants it takes hours. Nothing wrong with what you got going on, it's a thing of beauty! Get some supports and your golden and I bet she yields just as much as if you scrogged it.

:goodjob::bravo::high-five:

Thanks ween!! I will get some supports in there today. I have only messed with a screen one time with a friend. He just had a net and it sucked ass trying to weave them through, but he got a much better yield that way. I am hoping with the hard supports that slide I can make that part of it a bit easier. If not at least I can repurpose the stakes and that is the only thing I had to buy for the scrog

Update!!!—-
Holy shit guys... I think it is time to harvest... I noticed a few amber trichomes tonight. Unfortunately I have no time tonight for harvest and trim. I plan to harvest tomorrow when I get home from work. What do you guys think, ready to harvest? Sunday will be 8 weeks in flower, so it seems they finished a bit early?? All input appreciated!! Pic time

Hey CD. Hopefully the others will chime in but based on the pics of the buds id say you have a couple weeks left. I think you want the white pistils to change color and receed. Are they still drinking?

That would be great, I am not quite prepared for them to be done. I just noticed amber in the trichomes tonight and kind of panicked. Haha but the bud pics were from Friday, there are still a few white pistils, but not many. They are both still drinking.

I will try to get better pics with the microscope tomorrow and pics of the buds. I can’t see much with the jewelers loupe I have either.. but the amber was definitely popping up when I used the microscope. Thanks again ween!

You can put her in the dark for a couple days if you need to gain a couple to get the harvest date were you need it. I put my plants in the dark for 24 -48 hours before harvest.

You can put her in the dark for a couple days if you need to gain a couple to get the harvest date were you need it. I put my plants in the dark for 24 -48 hours before harvest.

I am going to be ignorant here and ask what are the benefits of 24-48 hrs darkness before harvest? I have seen others do this as well and just haven’t researched it myself.

Back
Top Bottom