Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Now that is a pantry one can be proud of Sista, congratulations on a great job :adore:

:Namaste::cco::love:

Always my best male cheerleader Brother dear. :circle-of-love: :cco: :circle-of-love:

I'd be like... ya know... finding reasons to go into the pantry.... finally consuming a few of those long forgotten cans of whatever.

I really should start eating those canned veggies. Sure doesn't smell like a food pantry in there anymore. :laugh:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Trichome production factory....that Carnival

carnival_31.jpg

Dang, Canna, what's not to love....sure looks fine to me....

You are right Shawnee. The Carnival is fine. I was a bit ladened with anxiety all day yesterday, and might have had a little grump-on to go with it. Much better today. :)

So, here's Carnival just before getting chopped:

carnival_7.jpg

And all warshed and drip drying:

carnival_8.jpg

So that's the last of the outdoor plants except the THC Bomb x WW x MK.
I'll have pics of that pretty soon, but I do have to tell you all that the plant seems to have gone into a reveg state growing tops out of the tops. Coincidentally, that's exactly what the mother THC Bomb plant did when I brought it in from outside last year. Scratching my head on this one, the lighting is 12/12, the same as the other plants in the basement grow room.

Any ideas on that? Could that be a trait in the genetics of some kind? I see no signs of nanners or hermie issues, just the reveg signs.

I looked into the reveg issue, and I see that it might be possible the plant became confused because it is actually receiving more direct light in number of hours than it was outdoors? Outdoors was pretty cloudy and rainy for the last couple of weeks before coming inside. So, the strong LED lighting now for a straight twelve hours....could that be what has caused this? If so, should I change the light schedule for it ...or leave it be? I would think that it would have to decide that it is in flower mode again at some point.....

Here's two of the THC Bomb x ww x mk tops to show you the new growth.

reveg_THC_B_2.jpg

reveg_THC_B_1.jpg

On the less confusing front, while I was down there I got an update on two of the flowering from indoors:

Lemon Venom:

lemon_venom_15.jpg

lemon_venom_23.jpg

White Cookies. I am so happy that I took clones on her. I am LOVING the size and bud sites on this plant:

white_cookies_23.jpg

white_cookies_14.jpg

Wow canna, she looks great.. Mines just started growing, thinking I might flip soon.. She drinking lots? :passitleft:

Wow canna, she looks great.. Mines just started growing, thinking I might flip soon.. She drinking lots? :passitleft:

No more than any other plant in flower drinks really. That is a bigger pot though, probably 2 or 3 gallons more than my fabric pots. Usually around this time I have to add some Cal/Mag to the drink, but so far she looks perfectly happy with just the soil and rainwater.

:circle-of-love:

I looked into the reveg issue, and I see that it might be possible the plant became confused because it is actually receiving more direct light in number of hours than it was outdoors? Outdoors was pretty cloudy and rainy for the last couple of weeks before coming inside. So, the strong LED lighting now for a straight twelve hours....could that be what has caused this? If so, should I change the light schedule for it ...or leave it be? I would think that it would have to decide that it is in flower mode again at some point.....

11/13 doesn't hurt. I had to down from 12/12 to convince one strain to flip.

Here's two of the THC Bomb x ww x mk tops to show you the new growth.

reveg_THC_B_2.jpg

This almot looks like a stretchy foxtail. There are flowers on that new growth but I doubt it will be more than popcorn.
I left one like that go until harvest once. I should have just cut it off.

White Cookies. I am so happy that I took clones on her. I am LOVING the size and bud sites on this plant:

white_cookies_14.jpg

You did a great job on that canopy. Real nice.

white_cookies_23.jpg

Yes....White Cookies looks delicious.

She Does!!!

Thanks all. :circle-of-love:

Radogast, that's exactly what I did with the Mother plant last year, snipped those weird tops off. Only because the plant had become so tall and there was no room to move the light up any more. :laugh:
I'll probably snip these off as well. Not much of a bud there, so why waste energy on it?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Try the lantern lighting giving her an hour of dark in the middle of her "day" maybe that would help acclimate her. What are they calling it old lantern lighting or something like that. Where they split up the days and nights with off and or on hours in the middle of the lighting cycle

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thanks all. :circle-of-love:

Radogast, that's exactly what I did with the Mother plant last year, snipped those weird tops off. Only because the plant had become so tall and there was no room to move the light up any more. :laugh:
I'll probably snip these off as well. Not much of a bud there, so why waste energy on it?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Canna those would be some nice clones. It says that it's harder to make them take when in flower not that you can't or that they won't take it's just a little riskier but what the hay your just gonna snip and toss into the compost so why not try at least right? Imho I would. Good luck

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds...

I'm in need of a new light or two lol but ya know I'm ballin on a budget (meaning I'm broke) lol have you ever seen these
420-magazine-mobile223506662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1939394834.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2003881514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile159529318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949570087.jpg
I didn't know epistar made a 6watt diode. Hmmmm check it out and let me know what you think PLEASE thank you

Or I may get these two old schools
420-magazine-mobile7859059.jpg
ive got two of the 300's now over my sisters but in the next month an entire room is gonna open up to me so I'm thinking one or two main top lights and then the smaller 300's as side lights

I can vouch for MarsHydro but have no experience with other brands.

Canna those would be some nice clones. It says that it's harder to make them take when in flower not that you can't or that they won't take it's just a little riskier but what the hay your just gonna snip and toss into the compost so why not try at least right? Imho I would. Good luck

Hey Ohio, :)

Yes, they are harder to take in flower but I have good success with that. They just take longer to root and to start new foliage. I'm thinking on it, but my space right now is going to be a tight one with three more sprouts coming soon. (DarkStar)

On the lights, I am currently using one of the Mars Hydro that you posted, and it is working very well. Not a lot of heat, and it fits the space I have for the seedlings just perfectly. I've only been using it for a couple months, so I can't really say anything other than it is working fine.

The other one you posted, I have no experience with. There are threads on the site where you can post and ask opinions, product reviews thread maybe?
And Mars Hydro has a dedicated thread for their lights that you can do a little digging on posts about the one you are interested in too.

Have a great day everybody!

Back
Top Bottom