Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Hey Canna 18/6 is the norm on autos yet Donpaul was onto research mode and was getting bigger yield through 12/12 or similar time frame. They will take longer like this believe me!
Autos DONT have a finite life span. Light schedule is everything. I had an auto go way over time frame. Ended up like nearly 4 months!!!!
Check his last few pages out on his thread! :)

:thanks: LA! I will do that. It could be where I had read about the 12/12 to begin with. LOL
Hope that helps Jam! The member name if you want to look for it is DonPaulP.
:)

Oh so you finally found some time to spend with us common folk, hu Partner. LOL...

I'm really getting more interested in autos these days. Good convo going on here & I also need to re-read some of DP's journal.

Oh so you finally found some time to spend with us common folk, hu Partner. LOL...

I'm really getting more interested in autos these days. Good convo going on here & I also need to re-read some of DP's journal.

Hey Partner, I miss you guys. ;-)
I have more auto seeds , so I am really going to start reading up too. Thinking now maybe I should get this Fruit Auto back under 18/6 so she can finish up quicker.
I wish DonpaulP would come back around, his posts were so helpful! But his journals are here forever, so at least we have that.
TTYL!
:high-five:
BTW, didn't we have the lighting question on Autos come up in The Reps are Right recently?

Yeah, DP was; let me re-phrase that, is still the man. He was actually one of the ones that helped us get TRAR of the ground with his cannabis knowledge.

I ran auto for ages before finding 420. The one thing I didn't bugger with was time schedule? :) One that I left a comment on the Dutch P site about was the mega long life auto that was a Snowstorm 1. My mate started her outside, then moved to loft space and endured no care. Weird time frames of total dark then a little set pattern before more off time! Anyway she went really long time as said above. (Maybe not 4 months lol).
Time frame messing works though.
Just more research is needed on the lighting schedule of auto fliwer girls. Its just whether the extra time added is worth the extra yield. Not unlike mytime frame fun on photo girls. It really Iis my little secret to getting the yield I do :) :)

I don't know about different light schedules, but it makes sense. I will say autos are a lot of fun to grow, and really simple. If you do them in hydro they will get quite large :)

I've got a couple more photo plant projects in my head and then I think I will do a perpetual auto grow for a while... I don't know, we'll see what my fat girl yields.

Hope all is well Canna!

I am in love with booboo girls!!!! <3

Here is a update on Bassman tribute plant Canna!
IMAG4828.jpg

his spirit is cruising her along nice :)

Canna,

They are beautiful! You need to enter that into Plant of the Month!

Today is celebration day! All of that work paid off! YUM!:bravo:

Not sure about letting the other one go for another week. I can't see the tricomes. They sure are PRETTY! :circle-of-love:

This is Clone 4 of Master Kush Boo boo girl. I might let this one go a week or so yet. Whatcha think?
Your plants are truly gorgeous! To answer your question, I'd let the other two go another week and that one maybe longer. But that's just me with my own set of circumstances in the grow arena. As an example, I just cut my Blue Rhino last Monday when I knew and planned on at least waiting till Friday. Prob cost me a tad, but needed the space, lol.

Man she is freaking huge!!!!!! I want to get one that big right around Christmas and decorate it like a Christmas tree!!!!!

You go girl...

Back
Top Bottom