CannaMeds vs Recovery from Hard Drug Addiction

BWC BayArea

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
I have a sick relative stricken with cancer. Dunno if they'll make it thru. I would like to introduce them to some salves, tinctures, and maybe medibles for pain relief, appetite, and as a sleeping aid. As a recovering addict does anyone here advise against any of this? I don't want the effects of the meds to get good to them and cause them to relapse. I need to know if this is a good idea or not? I have my doubts, but its possibly matter or life and death.
I have another relative that's pretty much always been sickly stricken with a myriad of ailments, conditions, and diseases (cancers). Been kickin for a min. Health care bills tore a patch out of their pockets. I brought up medicinal cannabis and was told that it didn't work for the individual. Dunno where they went but I've been to clubs whose meds just sucked so I may have an idea y they kinda gave up on edibles at least. I don't think they know about tinctures and salves and I would like to introduce them to holistic alternatives as I've watched them go thru a drug program because of al of the prescription meds/narcotics they were prescribed. Anyone have any ideas an effective approach to at least talk about healthier alternatives. Thanks guys I know I'll get some decent help with this here. Can't wait to read what u guys got. This has been on my heart for some time now.

Back
Top Bottom