Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

Well her we are getting ready to drop the seeds on the 15th. I am starting to prep the room just got to get the lights up then I should be done. Had my bales outside and had to put one in the garage as we are getting 15-25 cm of snow and high winds. What gives my lawn is getting quite bare. So now I have a bale under cover to start the plants. Not positive of what seeds I am dropping. Lots of Pineapple Express for sure 12 plants of photos and 3 autos that will be started in June, :peace:

BL it's like this, do I feel like doing it no. Would I miss the cannabis, you bet ya. So I am starting hard to say what will happen. My wife is off work as well as my best friend so they are on board if things should go south for me.:passitleft:

April 14 and everything is a go. Just came from the grow room after dropping 15 seeds, lets see if I can remember what went into the cups. 6 pineapple express, 2 lemon Skunk, 3 blueberry 1 tangerine dream, 2 strawberry banana, 1 Alaskan purple.12 of these are mine and starting 3 for the brother in law. I will keep them until ready for transplanting then they are his problem. End of May I will be starting 3 dark devil autos to try and help get me through to harvest. Have a great day peeps, enjoy. :passitleft:

BL I have grown it before, it is easy to grow, smells and tastes good, as well as a good yielder. Barneys Farm hit the bulls eye on this one. I have never felt this much energy from any strain I have grown., definitely helps get the chores done BL :passitleft:

BL I have grown it before, it is easy to grow, smells and tastes good, as well as a good yielder. Barneys Farm hit the bulls eye on this one. I have never felt this much energy from any strain I have grown., definitely helps get the chores done BL :passitleft:
I’ve never personally smoked it (as far as I know) and I definitely haven’t grown it before. I know a lot of people that love that strain! I will have to put it in my index of strains I want to grow!! :headbanger:

Did ya grow inside or outside with the tangerine dream newb and how big of yield..I'm looking for a pick me upper smoke and this strain sounds like just what I'm looking for..I've started Cherry Bling..Kracle..Gorilla glue 4..and I have a few Northern lights auto that's soon going in the ground.Lets hope it warms up soon here in the maritimes..like slot more of these days were having today..cheers bud..if ya dont mind I'm gonna haul a chair up.

Hplar glad to have you a long. They were started indoors at this time then they went outdoors to stay around the first week in June. one plant yielded 16.5 ounces but I do micro top the hell out of it, lots of colas. :peace: Definitely not one to be taken close to bed time.

Back
Top Bottom