Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

Wow great haul bro!! You should be set for a while!! It’s weird to see your garden so empty
BL I know eh? I never really noticed it in previous years. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Have a great day brother. :passitleft:

Oct. 7, 18 degrees and not a bad fall day. I Just fed the remaining plants, and was checking them out as I haven’t seen them for a while. The Tut will come down next she is about 30%, then the tangerine dream then the two strawberry banana. Here are some pics of whats left.
IMG_4157.JPG
IMG_4158.JPG
IMG_4162.JPG

...Sweet...almost there...I've got 4 left as well...the Lemon Pie will be in the next few days, then the Tikal, maybe later next week...the killer and the auto that I had thrown in the greenhouse late July, I dunno'...halloween!?... :eek: :rolleyes:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Oct 8 sunny and really windy 12 degrees, brrr. Just finished taking the buds off of the stalks of the first PE to hit the bottles. Should have done this yesterday so I did find it a little on the dry side. But on a better note it did give me 15.3 zips so I am not complaining :ganjamon: . Here is a pic
IMG_4164.JPG

Same here Celt, I think we will trim in the garage tomorrow, things have really cooled off. I am glad we got as much done as we did before things cooled off. I am just catching up on your journal, how I got behind I don't know. :passitleft:

I take a few minutes each morning as I drink my coffee to try and catch up on journals before the scissors are cuffed to my hand again :rofl: Old Smokey’s journal took off like a rocket earlier this week and still haven’t caught up on it yet lol.

Things move faster than a fella thinks once harvest season hits :)

Oct 9 Sunny with a cold stiff breeze but we still took down The Tut, Cut the buds off of 3 PE today and bottling done. Two more to do tomorrow then the Tangerine Dram will come down on Sunday. Here are tonight’s pics. Almost forgot the big PE came in at 19.2 ounces so a total of 4.67 lbs so far. Enjoy peeps. :passitleft:
IMG_4165.JPG
IMG_4166.JPG
IMG_4167.JPG
IMG_4168.JPG
IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG

...Man!...just given'r' eh!... :thumb: :thumb: ... we had very nice trimmable' day today, and was hoping to take the LP, but I started putting together another greenhouse yesterday afternoon, and it was more work than I anticipated, so had to spend the afternoon working on that...:rolleyes::(...
...gonna be a stellar harvest when it's all said and done!...so happy for you!...have a great Thanksgiving ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Don't you hate it when that happens. Welcome to my world brother. You will be back at it in no time, what size is your new green house?
9 down 3 to go. The 8lbs looks like a possibility this year. Have a great Thanksgiving to you and the wife. :passitleft:

Oct 10, sunny and 20 degrees, super nice day. Here is the last of the harvest pictures of the pineapple express. So we have 9 down 3 plants left to go. So for the 6 PE ladies we got 5.02 lbs, and the 2 blueberry ladies gave us 16.07 ounces. So we got 6.09 lbs of primo weed so far. So we may possibly beat the old record of 8.01 lbs set back in 2017. Have a great Thanksgiving peeps here’s a couple of pics for ya.
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG

I wish BL nope just me and the wife and lead guitar player. I am just stripping the last of the PE. Back with the results in a bit. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with the family brother. :passitleft:
The company’s just getting started! You’ll have a mini jar opener in no time bro!!

have a great weekend my man!!

Back
Top Bottom