Cannanewb's 5th Outdoor Grow In Atlantic Canada

Oct 15 sunny and 17 degrees. We had heavy rain night before last and took down half of one of the plants. So we took all the plants down and finished trimming today. What a great feeling. I will post the weights and the total after everything is dried. Enjoy the pics my friends.
:ganjamon:
IMG_4186.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4195.JPG
IMG_4196.JPG

...took 2 down today...Tikal and Lemon Pie...A5 coming down tomorrow, and then just the little auto, which I'll move to the smaller room, to try and get her to finish...fookin' cold here! :rolleyes: :( ...minus C temps at at night and low single digits for daytime highs...:rolleyes::eek:...time to get the rooms cleaned up and start storing outdoor stuff before the snow flies, mix some soil for the spring, clean the gutters, as the leaves are basically done...not looking forward to the winter...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

All is weighed and the curing continues, Well we didn’t hit the old record of 8.1 lbs but we were close. The total came to 7.75 lbs, so overall it was a great season besides having the stroke mid season. Have a great day my friends enjoy. :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Doing alright, I was laid off on Wednesday. We finished the job and since I’m a sub contractor, I’m the first to go... even though I lasted longer then most of their hourly pay roll guys, they had to keep their payroll guys before keeping subs....

I made it right to the bitter end of the job though.

just been enjoying some time with the family the last two days, going into the weekend. I put together a bit of an estimate for a Dairy Queen, but that won’t be until Jan or February. If I get it...

I had a lead for some work, but they were put on hold because all the ceiling heights are being changed... so I’ll wait till Monday, phone them back, if not them, then I keep phoning around. Lots of work out there, just gotta find it.

Back
Top Bottom