Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Welcome back to my journal, it is day 114 of my WW grow, day 42 of flower, flush day, no more nutes. We had a pretty good frost here last night -1 Celsius just turned a few leaves purple. Actually they look good like that. Buds are pretty sticky crystals are coming along, wish the leaves had more on them though. 2 weeks to go before harvest hoping for huge buds and a great yield. Here are the new pics from today.
20161004_130352.jpg
20161004_130213.jpg
20161004_130157.jpg
20161004_130119.jpg
20161004_125953.jpg
20161004_125928.jpg
20161004_125905.jpg
20161004_125842.jpg

Are these buds going to get any bigger???

Thanks for dropping in and the comments LoudPaxx, . I think I did alright for a first timer, but then again had a lot of help from the great members on this site. What am I going to do now?? After I do another half flush in a week , then the harvest, drying and curing I have a feeling I will be going through withdrawl.
:hmmmm:

I would love to, but no room. Guess I will just have to wait for next summer. I will grow atleast 3 strains next year, and I wont have to worry about anything as I will be legal shortly. The WW are getting quite smelly.:reading420magazine:
No room? That stinks. I would be finding room. I would donate some clothes to free up a closet. LOL.

When looking at my plants, it makes me wonder how you fit a plant in a closet, unless you are growing an Indica auto, maybe someday, if I give up the music room. I can't see that happening tho.
Indoor plants don't take anywhere near the space. You could always build a greenhouse. Get a jumpstart on yard grow.

Oh yes, I will be making room to have a jump on next years crop in the laundry room, I was thinking if I timed it right and was using autos 2 grows might be possible...thoughts?
I thought about that for a while at one time. I found that with the decreased yield of autos compared to photos I would be better off using photos with 1 harvest outdoor than 2 harvests of autos. But given the right auto it might be worth it. Did you have 1 in mind?

This is one I thought about, Sagarmatha Seeds Smurfberry Auto Feminized. There was a blueberry feminized auto as well. This is just a thought that jumped into my head. I know I will definitely be getting a good jump on the photos next year in the laundry room, I was very late getting started this year.

Yep. They look beautiful. Mine wasnt packing much early on, but now I can see them bulking up. Since they are kinda slow, i plan to have mine harvested late. Do you have to harvest that quick? Is it cause winter is coming? Looking good neverthess, cannanewb!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Mondstern, yes it is getting cold and frosty here at nights, I will let them go as long as I can for the best yield and hopefully hit 30% amber trichomes. We also have a cyclone advisory on the horizon as well, but I am hoping for the best. I was super late getting started but they told me 8 weeks in flower and I am hoping they are right. They are beefing up some so I will have to play it by ear and see what happens. A lot can happen in two weeks. Thanks for stopping by, appreciate it.

Just finished giving the girls a feed of sugars, 1 1/2 TSP unsulfered molasses and 1 1/2 TSP of unfiltered honey in a gallon of Ph'd water per plant. I also snapped some of the fan leaves of the colas to allow better light penetration. I hope to get back out with the pruners to do some more this afternoon. Those ladies are some sticky, hard to get the hand clean after working with them.

Well quite a productive day fed the girls sugars and trimmed the fan leaves from the colas, except for a few in the back I couldn't get to today. Maybe I will see if I can get to them tomorrow. While cutting on the backside of 2 of the colas I clipped a couple of small pieces off of two small colas. It pissed me off, but I got over it and hung them to dry. Things are looking quite good I think, will try to get the rest of the trimming done and get pics tomorrow and you can give me your opinion. It was a nice day today and tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer 22 degrees Celsius. Hope everyone's evening is great.

Looking amazing bud your on the way to your first successful harvest you'll never want to buy buds again aslong as you get the drying and curing part down your sure to be pleased looks great!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom