Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Well my first plant is harvested and trimmed what a job, but I think it yielded quite well for my first grow.
20161012_173951.jpg
Damn right buddy. Good job.

Awesome job dude it's a great feeling. You'll loose roughly 2/3 of the weight from wet to dry but you shouldn't be disappointed

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow that is a lot of lost weight. Oh well, guess I will wait and see the final weight. Harvested a plant and a half today, man there is a lot of trimming to those plants, but I am at the halfway point right now. The naked stalks are kind of neat though, ciao.

Wow that is a lot of lost weight. Oh well, guess I will wait and see the final weight. Harvested a plant and a half today, man there is a lot of trimming to those plants, but I am at the halfway point right now. The naked stalks are kind of neat though, ciao.
That's why we stopped weighing before the buds were dry. It's quite disappointing when you do a final weight. We like to know what we got overall. It's much better that way.

:passitleft:

I need help again, surprise, surprise, is it okay to run a dehumidifier in the dry room to try to keep the humidity down or will it dry the plant too fast. When curing in the bottles how can u gauge the humidity level in the bottles? Thanks peeps. All plants have been harvested and one left to trim. What a shitty job. Where I didn't get started until june this year, next year if I start early april will I be able to harvest earlier. I ran into some more bud rot due to humidity levels outside.

I need help again, surprise, surprise, is it okay to run a dehumidifier in the dry room to try to keep the humidity down or will it dry the plant too fast. When curing in the bottles how can u gauge the humidity level in the bottles? Thanks peeps. All plants have been harvested and one left to trim. What a shitty job. Where I didn't get started until june this year, next year if I start early april will I be able to harvest earlier. I ran into some more bud rot due to humidity levels outside.

I run mine for the first few days I hang on the stock for 5-7 days checking daily for the right time to jar! The. I burp the jars daily as needed until I'm happy with it good luck man and congratulations on your first harvest

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am finally finished, trimming is done, thank God. Now I will have to start bottling the cannabis that is dry and begin the curing process. The growing was definitely was the easy part for me but it was definitely an experience. Unfortunately the winters are long here but I will get an earlier start on next years grow. The WW is smelling some nice though can't wait for the curing to get done so I can try some of it. Time for some R and R now my back is killing me, ciao peeps.

Well I think it got a little too dry even though I used the lowest setting on the dehumidifier. So I shut it down and let the humidity in the storage space get back up to it's normal rate, and my Boveda should be here tomorrow, and I will throw that in the bottles I have done. I only ordered the medium Boveda but I am not sure if I should have ordered the larger ones. Hopefully it will all come around. Going to do some more today. Hopefully get all the bottles filled that I bought last night (10). Once I get the humidity to where it should be for a few days I will get a final weight. It is smelling some nice though, now I just to get the cure done for that nice taste I have heard about. Thanks for asking Canna, enjoy your day.

All the harvesting, drying, and bottling is finally done. 5 plants 17 bottles of buds. I do have to order more Boveda 62% as I misjudged how many bottles I would have. Oh well that is minor, now on to the curing to get that great taste.

Here is a pic of my finished product, 17 bottles of White Widow buds from my 5 plants grown outdoors. It is around 2 pounds not going to get an official weight on it as it is a big job for me to empty all the jars, weigh the buds and fill the jars back up again with one han, ciao peeps enjoy.
20161024_093024.jpg
:smokin: We will be waitin' til the cure is done.

Back
Top Bottom