Canna's Perpetual Motion -2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Garden

ok. with the last round down and mothers just about sorted i figured it was as good of time as any to get a new and more permanant journal up and running.

i spent much of the night re arranging the garden again as i vegged a bit too long this time and needed the 8x4 to flower in again. should be a very nice round yieldwise.

lets get into it shall we?

veg tent:
i veg in a 4x4x7 gl120 tent by homebox. great tent, the viewing windows are a nifty feature and the zippers are the best in the industry imo.
the ladies sit under a 600w hps hortilux bulb housed in a magnum xxl 6" hood cooled by a c.a.p. 6" inline and powered by a galaxy dimmable digi ballast- always rockin 100%

they are planted in an equal part mix of ffof ffhf and mendo mix by royal gold.
their average veg time is 6-8 weeks, i start them in solo cups for their first two weeks, topping them once after a week. then transplant to 5 gallon smart pots with 10% super soil while they veg to size. this is where training really starts. i use a technique not unlike mainlining but a bit less stressful. the goal is to achieve 6-60 main kholas and an even canopy for better use of light. more on that later... if your curiousity is piqued google "mainlining" or "modular scrog" after the previos round is cut i deep clean the flower box, then transplant the next round into 7 gallon smart pots using only super soil to fill the extra 2 gallons needed and move the next round into the flower box and allow them to veg another 1-2 weeks to fill in any gaps before flipping.

flower tent:
this box was built in house using ply wood, was then treated with an anti microbial/antifungal spray and permasealed with a low gloss sealant. i then lined it with panda film. she measures 8x4x7

inside are (2) 600w hps hortilux bulbs powered by a eurosystems dual 600w ballast and housed in sunsystems yieldmaster II supreme 6" hoods

and in between this is a 400w cmh ge bulb housed in another yieldmasterII supreme 6" hood. it is powered by a ballast i built into a utility box from home dePOT using a ballast kit from 1000bulbs.com

they are all aircooled by another c.a.p. 6" inline.

the two tents sit in a 12x10 room through which i have rigged a passive/active intake via the window, i have the veg tent inline running at all times keepng negative pressure in the room and thus smells in, on the passive intake i have a sun leaves 4" inline on a thermostat, should the temps climb above 79 in the flower tent the inline will kick on pushing fresh cool air into the room. this will surely be revised with summer on its way but for now thats how she is.

the two tent exhaust meet at a "y" which is fed into the cieling where its connected directly to a roof vent so it doesnt build up on the ceiling. The whole climate is controlled by a c.a.p. air-4

strains:

i will be running bubba kush , gigabub, jackpot, and heavy d. they are all strains i have personally developed and each one is special to me in its own way, i will get into the genetics much deeper over the next few updates as well as introduce the plants individually (maybe only in flower lol)

in the veg tent we have
6 bubba kush seedlings
1 jackpot (reveg from last crop)
2 nirvana ice, 1 male 1 female, these were from a seed a friend popped and turned out to be twins.
6 heavy d
9 gigabub (some clones some seedlings)

and in flower we have
3 heavy d
5 gigbub

these beast were vegged a touch too long and ended up causing the garden to get re arranged to its current state as they outgrew the 4x4
two of the heavy d are in dwc buckets and are an experiment of advanced sensi vs aurora soul synthetics, base nutes only so i dont expecth theyll look all too great here shortly haha, we will see. the link for that journal is in my signature.

onto the pics. i will try and keep flower with flower and veg with veg but no promises. they will not be labeled this update but i will get better better about labeling which is which next update.

420magjournal_12031.jpg
420magjournal_1204.jpg
420magjournal_1207.jpg
420magjournal_12091.jpg
420magjournal_12101.jpg
420magjournal_12141.jpg
420magjournal_12191.jpg
420magjournal_1237.jpg
420magjournal_1240.jpg
420magjournal_1239.jpg
420magjournal_1242.jpg
420magjournal_1245.jpg
420magjournal_1246.jpg
420magjournal_1228.jpg
420magjournal_1231.jpg
420magjournal_1232.jpg
420magjournal_1235.jpg
420magjournal_1255.jpg
420magjournal_1250.jpg
420magjournal_1249.jpg

veg
420magjournal_1220.jpg
420magjournal_1223.jpg
420magjournal_1224.jpg
420magjournal_1227.jpg

enjoy

thanks for stopping in ,hope to see lots of you tuning in!
:Namaste:

Re: cannas perpetual motion-2 tents super soil 5 strains 2200w perpetual medical gard

Welcome Ronnie! Breakout the :popcorn: this one should be monsterous :blunt:

Re: cannas perpetual motion-2 tents super soil 5 strains 2200w perpetual medical gard

ah whats one more journal?lol especially when yours looks so nice.
have lots to visit but this looks like one I could visit often:)

Thanks fish! It'd be my honor to have such a character bless my little journal. Always appreciate and enjoy your feedback. :welcome:

Thanks fish! It'd be my honor to have such a character bless my little journal. Always appreciate and enjoy your feedback. :welcome:
the honor is mine my friend a fine start to an awesome grow!
might be hanging in the shadows though. but will enjoy the ride:)

Thanks hoz! Back at ya mate. Plenty of seats around the hookah please take one :)

Thought I'd take a second to throw my tea mix up.
I use this mix from 2 weeks veg until week 3-4 of flower. You'll need a bucket and pantyhose. The plants love it. I will occasionally dilute itwith a half and half mixture and foliar feed it. Smells wild as fuck but it does wonders.

veg and early flower tea,
5gallons water
1/4 cup Mexican or high N bat guano
1/8 cup high P bat guano.
2tsp Epsom salt
A 2 finger pinch of steamed fish bone meal
A pinch of azomite
1/8tsp humic acid
15ml molasses

And every fourth watering ill give 40ml molasses.

Front row seat. I am liking what you have started so far canna. plus reps.

Will be popping a dozen or so of the ones i have. heavy d please hahaha

Thanks hoz! Back at ya mate. Plenty of seats around the hookah please take one :)

Thought I'd take a second to throw my tea mix up.
I use this mix from 2 weeks veg until week 3-4 of flower. You'll need a bucket and pantyhose. The plants love it. I will occasionally dilute itwith a half and half mixture and foliar feed it. Smells wild as fuck but it does wonders.

veg and early flower tea,
5gallons water
1/4 cup Mexican or high N bat guano
1/8 cup high P bat guano.
2tsp Epsom salt
A 2 finger pinch of steamed fish bone meal
A pinch of azomite
1/8tsp humic acid

And every fourth watering ill give 40ml molasses.

You dont add molasses with every batch of tea?

Shotta glad u made it mate. Thanks for pointing that out. Its been a scissor hash day, I typed molasses once and I think my mind said ok post. Lol. Edited thanks mate. Reps back at ya.

:welcome: Taylor! Nice to have ya following along :blunt:

My teas are similar my last one i used too much molasses I think and the tea went bad kind of fast it seemed. I just started a batch of tea with bee pollen, crushed oyster shells, and soft rock phosphate, as well as all the other necessities.

cheers canna

Welcome Jon.

Shotta feel free to post the recipe mate. I'd be happy to try it out myself.

Welcome guys. Lights just kicked on and they all git fed the tea I posted above. The dwc buckets are finally going vertical again, they had been limp looking for a week or two on account of the lack of airflow when they were packed in the 4x4. I've taken on another patient as I suspect there will be a lot of excess this round so I can flower 12 plants at a time and have 36 immature, more than ill need but it's a nice option for breeding. I may do 6 outdoor this year and keep the indoor perpetual going. Anyway I'm baked and rambling. Got work in the morning so its off to bed for me.

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

oooooooh! those two beasts are beasts indeed!! should be interesting to see how your gigabud goes, hope they PUMP for ya :cheesygrinsmiley: can hardly wait for madness to ensue and buds to fatten! subbed 100% :theband::rocker::tommy::tommy:

Re: Canna's Perpetual Motion-2 Tents Super Soil 5 Strains 2200W Perpetual Medical Gar

Gigabub should do great. Ill work on a better name for it too lol. Glad to have ya al

Back
Top Bottom