Cannatonic day 24 flowering still struggling to produce pistils

skubes

Hey Everybody, Day 24 cannatonic 12/12 flowering under (2) LED's in 7 gal pots with ff Ocean forest and Happy frog. Didnt use nutrients until day 18 when I watered with 2 tsp/gal bb, 1 grow big, and 2 tiger bloom. Then day 22 watered with 3 tsp/gal bb, 2 grow big, 2 tiger bloom. They have grown a few more hairs but still seem to be taking a while to respond. They look healthy overall but just seem to not be producing what they should be. Am I too anxious since I didn't feed with extra nutrients until just 6 days ago, or should I be concerned at this point? Started as clones, vegged for 53 days, manifold to 8 tops, trimmed a lot of undergrowth this morning. What am I doing wrong???
IMG_091934.JPG
IMG_093134.JPG
IMG_092434.JPG
IMG_092233.JPG
IMG_092030.JPG

Your crop looks amazing! Don't stress. Cannatonic is a Sativa dominant, and so may need more time to mature.

I grew a Sativa dominant strain my the first grow, and it took over 100 days to finish. It started to foxtail at that point, and I harvested it anyway, because the trics said they were ready.

Thanks for the encouragement AK. I didn't know enough to give them nutes - just used ff ocean forest and happy frog. I figure they have some catching up to do, and may blast them with some beasty bloomz next watering just to get them really stimulated. What do you think of that idea?

Don't over fertilize. Once a week should be plenty. They are in early flower, so you can still give them light veg nutes for a few weeks. Then switch to bloom nutes. In late flower, say about 2 weeks before you plan to harvest, just give plain water, including one thorough flush, to get rid of built up salts in your medium.

I have read that you do not need to supplement if you're using Happy Frog. I am cheap. I use all-purpose Miracle Grow for vegetable gardens and supplement with a home-made cal/mag solution. I switch to Earth Juice's Bloom nutes the second half of flower, with occasional feeding of the cal/mag until the last couple weeks. ( I used to use MG's tomato Bloom, but I ran out and decided to upgrade). :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom