Cannatonic

420painmeds

Strain- Cannatonic
Type - Indica Hybrid
Cost - $40 1/8th (Long Beach, Ca.)
Looks - dark green nugs, dense, slightly sticky, dark orange hairs
Smell - not much of a smell, slighty kushy if anything
taste - same as smell, slightly sweet
Effects - this strain is in competition with Harlequin, and is winning. So far the best harlequin ive tried has been (THC 5.3 / CBD 11), Cannatonic tested @ (THC 5.8 / CBD 15). Great strain for just pain, nothing else. Side effects include sleepiness and for some reason a very clouded mind, very hard to make decisions.

canatonic.jpg

I hear that is the large difference between harlequin and this strain.. While their ratios are similar, I keep hearing canna tonic gets you really high... And harlequin seems to not be very psychoactive.. Who knows, maybe it's other cannabinoids than cbd and THC... Or maybe it's the types of those... Hm... Cannabis is so innerestin'

A side note on this strain I just recently tried it do avoid smoking really high thc content buds before smoking this cause you can loose 18 hours in sleep mode at least that is my experience and my usual consumption is around 3-5grams of high quality bud per day for chronic back pain , from a major spinal injury.

well, cannatonic, harlequin, and the few other new high CBD strains are actually classified as a Cannabis Sativa Hybrid. They are about 80% Sativa, which is why it is hard to sleep. Since this review, I have had much more experience with high CBD strains and have noticed, at least with myself and some others, that when a high CBD is mixed with a higher THC strain, the pain numbing effect is much better. Even though CBD's counter-act the effects of the psycho-active properties in THC, THC also is a pain reducer itself. My tolerance is very high now and I find that I have to continue to cut back on my intake, then full throttle again. I smoke between 2-3 grams per-day of topshelf...nothing under 20% THC, plus I always add keif and hash to my bowls...sometimes a nice dab to top it all off....anyway, goodluck

Ok MedicateToday, I will try my best. There is no high!!! lol. CBD's have non-psychoactive properties. What I have noticed is if you mix a high CBD strain with something high in THC, It tends to work a little better for my pain. Normally, CBD's counter act the "high" of THC, but it doesn't always work that way. There is pain killing properties not only in THC, but CBD and Terp's. Hope that helps.

I know well CBD properties but i needed to ask somebody who did try it :)

I have 2 Dieseltonics in the vegetative stage, getting very bushy, one with real thin blade leafs :high-five: and 3 CBD Skunk Haze seeds...

I want High CBD strains for my anxiety, i know that CBD calms you down and relieve some symptoms , i want to try it! I can smoke whatever i want, i just want something different with no KO effect so i can smoke it all day and feel relieved do you understand? :thumb:

I hear ya. I have obviously smoked this strain, along with some other high CBD strains. I liked this for pain and anxiety out of all. Absolutely no high, but it took a well packed bowl to be effective. No couch lock at all with this strain. No hyper-activity either, but there is no sleep while medicated. It kept me awake and my brain was very active and inspired. Good luck with your babies. I strickly have been staying with 2 strains. I was up to 8, but realized I don't need 8 strains...Pre 98 Bubba OG Kush is really all I need, but I always want more.....cheers

I tried cannatonic in cookies and it made me sick to my stomach. So later on I tried the herb and it did the same... What i don't know ???

Vegetating a Cannatonic clone. Anyone ever flowered and harvested this strain? Any advice on growing techniques or the plants indiosynchrocy's would be very appreciated.

Vegetating a Cannatonic clone. Anyone ever flowered and harvested this strain? Any advice on growing techniques or the plants indiosynchrocy's would be very appreciated.

Check out Rico's thread The Warbrobe.
He has grown Cannatonic and is harvesting as we speak. :)

High CBD strains are be specifically developed and produced for medical applications that include Chronic pain, epilepsy and traumatic brain injuries. This is one of the more wonderful new discoveries about our favorite plant. The CBD strains such as Charlotte's Web, Harlequin and Canatonic to name a few have very low amounts of THC and do not have much of a high. The Green Rush is on here in Denver with many families moving here for TREATMENT with Doctors who are finally looking at the benefit of using MMJ with high CBD numbers.

With over 120 Cannaibinoids in marijuana the key is like all herbal remedies all of them work together in synergistic harmony. I have Cannatonic that I mix with Chem D in my vaporizer for my pain issues

Thanks Chuck710! I have had a chance to sample her and she was fabulous for pain control. Nice relaxing, kickback feeling. Also received advice from the grower on the strain. Thanks again for the feedback.

What can't you figure out? Just curious. I have had a chance to sample it. My Cuz is where I got the clone, he harvested. His was very nice and mellow, good for pain, very good. Norcaliwood has a clone as well. thanks for the response!

Am I mistaken, or isn't hemp full of CBD ?
also, CAN'T CBD be isomerized into THC fairly easily?
Hmmm, Isn't hemp being brought back as a cash crop for farmers in the USA?
Seems like we may have found a new use for the 'ol still.

What can't you figure out? Just curious. I have had a chance to sample it. My Cuz is where I got the clone, he harvested. His was very nice and mellow, good for pain, very good. Norcaliwood has a clone as well. thanks for the response!

Cannatonic leaves my mind blank.

No thoughts. Peace.

A blessing for mental health.

love this strain. My collective just took first in amasterdam with this strain and I can say it feels wonderful when vaped. I never packed a bowl with it but the flavor and high was superb in the vape

Back
Top Bottom