Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 65/35 indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just planted today
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? John Innes no.1/perlite
If soil... What size pot? 6"
Size of light? 300w cfl (led to be added in flower)
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab? 68-75
RH of Room/cab? 50-75
PH of media or res? 6-7
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? When needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Minimal, only if needed

IMG_20150625_135437.jpg

Welcome to my first journal! First off I want to say all advice/criticism is welcome. My first grow was brought to a premature end by my cat before I got to flush so I was left with disgusting, harsh, weak product. Lesson learned and all that. Anyway I came across this strain online when looking for a way to manage my social anxiety/ depersonalization disorder. The fact its a mainly indica also helped. I haven't seen any strain reviews or journals for this particular strain so I'm adding this to help out. Its going to be a fun ride!

Awesome! I am sorry to hear about your previous grow and the cat. I am subscribed, and if I can help in any way just let me know!

Those are great news!!! Im glad you didn´t have issues with germination, and you did well by doing it in soil; it reduces strees to the seedling!

Ok first proper update.

I got 3/3 sprouts after just 48 hours direct in soil!
IMG_20150630_224140.jpg
IMG_20150630_224145.jpg
IMG_20150630_224151.jpg

As you can see no.3 is having a problem, not sure what to do. She struggled shedding her shell so I replanted a lil deeper, might have fucked it up... anyone seen a seedling like this before?

Temps in the closet are a pretty steady 79f though they have been rising, I'll need to add a few vents this week. Considering either mainlining or fluxing as a training style, maybe even a side by side of the 2! If I'm lucky my struggler might pull through.

Hit me with some advice/suggestions!

Growing 2 of these ladies atm. First one is in week 6 of veg and looks like a bush (just fimmed, like to wait 2 weeks after that before putting in bloom) and the other one is like 3 weeks old... So far I love these ladies and their limony/fruity smell (rub lightly on a leaf and smell your finger)!

Quick update, 9 days from germ, 2/3 are in veg, and my little struggler had her first true leaves!
IMG_20150706_224851.jpg
IMG_20150706_224859.jpg

Still haven't watered since the initial soil soaking, making the roots stretch for it, yay or nay? Running 24/0 but I've heard conflicting reports on this compared to 18/6, anyone have any first hand knowledge?
Also still deciding on trainging styles, might go 1 each mainlined, fluxxed and LSTN only, opinions welcome. Not a lot else to say, hate this boring first month of a grow lol should have more regular updates now that things wil be picking up.

Its been a while since my last update, since then I've fimmed the stronger 2 plants which caused a bit of stunting but its really taking off now. The stunting could also be caused by the N/P def that you can see in the pics. Think I'll just LST the smaller one and flip within the next 2 weeks, after I put them in the final 12" pots.

IMG_20150722_211733.jpg
IMG_20150722_211727.jpg
IMG_20150722_211708.jpg
IMG_20150718_215446.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom