Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Jacobsenji

Features
200pcs LEDs, 5w Epileds high power Par Value ensured. High brightness and Energy saving
With 3 anti-noise cooling fans, Light won't generate any ultra heat even works 18hrs a day, keeping cooler means longer lifespan.

Selectable VEG/BLOOM switches, separate switches for vegetative growth and flowering growth.

9-band full spectrum ideal for all phases of plant growth. IR and UV LED involved, IR and UV not as bright as other LEDs, but promotes yield

2 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.

Product information
Product Dimensions20.1 x 2.6 x 11.2 inches
Item Weight13.6 pounds
Shipping Weight15.8 pounds
ManufacturerGrowstar
ASINB01MQTDYK2
Customer Reviews4.6 out of 5 stars 3Reviews
Best Sellers Rank41104
Date first available at Amazon.comDecember 7, 2016
Technical Details
ColorSilver
Package Height5.5 x 14.6 x 22.6 inches
Shipping Weight15.75 pounds

Description
Specifications:

Dimensions: 20.1x11.2x2.6 inches
Item Weight: 13.6 lbs
Replaces a 1000 watt HPS/MH
Avg. Power Draw: 400±3% watt
LED Quantities: 200pcs 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds
LED Lens: 90°
Input Voltage: AC100-240V
Frequency: 50-60Hz
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Core Coverage at 24" Height 4x3ft
Max Coverage at 24" Height 5x4ft

Package includes:

1 x 1000W LED Grow Light
1 x Hanging Kits
1 x 6ft Power Cord (US Standard)

420-magazine-mobile891446538.jpg

420-magazine-mobile337063211.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488430160.jpg

Setting up grow room this coming week. Journal starting next Tuesday. Hmmm, maybe it has already.
Have to use bottle nutes for a little while longer. GH. Lucas formula feeding.
But for now I will be keeping a journal and product review on this GS1000 grow.
Transition to Doc Buds High Brix kit in the near future.
Stay tuned y'all.

Not really sure what I'm dealing with yet - GrowStar 1000 - but it's prolly gonna be fun. A couple people here have just started using them and I have seen that so far things are positive.
Gonna be great anyhow :passitleft:

I'm thinking I should have a separate journal for the outside grow. That one will be more for show I'm thinking. I just don't know where I'll find the energy between growing vegetables raising a couple hogs a beef steer and a huge outdoor flower garden :passitleft: this season.
Plus this review journal.
Dunno yet. Maybe if I get to feeling better.

Outside journal will more than likely be Big Bud shots and training techniques I learned here @420. Just this last year I started super cropping. I learned on here and would like to do a couple huge vegged out and SC'd girls them out em out to become behemoths of the yard. Homage to 420 mag and the friends I have met here .
Welcoming me into the grow each day will be a
Chunk n Delicious . They are the chosen ones.
Looking to get them into the dirt first week of June.
Okay I gotta go and scrape ice off the back of the house. Great eve and good vibes here today.
Later y'all

...:popcorn:...h00k...:hookah:
Welcome Mr hook.
Things will begin shortly. I will start sending out some actual invites when I get things upn going.
Thanks for stopping in and hang out if you please. I hope to have a journal that goes to actual completion this time with pictures and detail specific. Well we'll see if I can keep it together and focused enough. I'm feeling good. I learned a lot from my last attempt and reading others journals and the way they were formatted.
Okay Bud thanks again for stopping in to get the skinny on the new project.
:passitleft:

hi
Wouldn't miss this :hug:
:hug: ABird :hug:
Thanks for coming. Hope your new job is something great for you.
Start posting pictures round Tuesday.

Okay. This is it.
Here's what I got to work with. Just a couple quick photos (more to come for before n afters) of where I have space to go inside for the GrowStar1000 review grow.
I have decided that an 8x6x7 area will be the grow. This will be sheathed on both sides and up the rake of the underside of the roof with corrugated metal roofing installed horizontal in eight foot lengths. Here is a picture
420-magazine-mobile1253111447.jpg
As you can see I'm up in the air here. In the loft area of the first part of a barn.

Other way shot of the flooring and access panel. I may have a couple issues with the floor. Maybe drainage and structural. Remains to be seen.
420-magazine-mobile83625453.jpg

I got a young fella here with some construction knowledge. My lady's brother, Dan. Good guy likes to grow but been moving around for work. While he's here he'll help me get this inside grow up.
Gettin shit up and down a ladder on one side, and up the narrow ass stairs on the other, and through the -short ass- but nice and 40 inch wide access no sweat,
for a gettin -old- man like myself.
Yeah right.
Maybe a little bit more than none.
But for young Dan even less. Grateful indeed I am.

Oh yeah, I just have to have a record of today. I feel like can really start to tell I'm on the way out.
Begin record.
Besides the bum leg, can't remember or focus on anything, and effed other junk that's failing, there's more.
The worst of all. I pull out the tape measure today and can't read it. 44 next month.
Wtf ?
Going blind !
Gee Hay'seuss !
It's only been a couple months ago I could. Shit I can't afford to get to an eye doctor pay for them and then glasses, yet. Could be another year. This time next year. The struggle is real. :rofl:

Okay on a lighter note we are 75% moved. Just got one last run with the truck and some cleaning n then boom we shed the old bull shit and welcome the challenge of new bull shit.
Meh, Such is life. :passitleft:
Honestly I couldn't be happier. Meghan is happy.
Plants are here the cat is here the wife is here alla clothes and electro gadgets are here

420-magazine-mobile477634425.jpg

Oh yeah n the weed is here too. What more do I need. Time to smoke a little sleepy​time. Night y'all

Updates coming at night now. After we get settled I could maybe even pull off a nightly deal.

Ya baby...first page! Jacob , pretty cool to finally see you do it brotha....great for you! looks like a challenge gettin up there...how is it?
Please be careful with your electrical stuff up there OK. Make sure all cords are in really good shape and are left uncovered and clear, proper mat'ls used for electrical work etc. Remember to get your enviro 'dialed in' properly with everything 'in place' too. Get ready for a few more visitors too:)
Cheers bud...have an awesome Thursday, and i'm glad to be here!:high-five:

Hi Jacob,

Subbed for your new grow. Moving is always such a pain. Worse with handicaps I reckon. So sorry to hear about your trevail. Wished life was more fair.

Grow area needs work, lol. Do you think you can keep it warm enough when it's finished? I'm using our cellar. Heating was a trip to figure out on a shoestring budget. Using a Floor heater w/fan that is big enough to keep temps above 70.Starting seeds next week for outdoor grow this summer. Have 4 Purple Haze clones, and will start 2 White Widow to put outdoors.

I don't know how far away I am, but we travel some. Was thinking about stopping by for a visit, maybe even lend a helping hand. Hope you have a great Spring!

Okay. This is it.
Here's what I got to work with. Just a couple quick photos (more to come for before n afters) of where I have space to go inside for the GrowStar1000 review grow.
I have decided that an 8x6x7 area will be the grow. This will be sheathed on both sides and up the rake of the underside of the roof with corrugated metal roofing installed horizontal in eight foot lengths. Here is a picture
420-magazine-mobile1253111447.jpg
As you can see I'm up in the air here. In the loft area of the first part of a barn.

Other way shot of the flooring and access panel. I may have a couple issues with the floor. Maybe drainage and structural. Remains to be seen.
420-magazine-mobile83625453.jpg

I got a young fella here with some construction knowledge. My lady's brother, Dan. Good guy likes to grow but been moving around for work. While he's here he'll help me get this inside grow up.
Gettin shit up and down a ladder on one side, and up the narrow ass stairs on the other, and through the -short ass- but nice and 40 inch wide access no sweat,
for a gettin -old- man like myself.
Yeah right.
Maybe a little bit more than none.
But for young Dan even less. Grateful indeed I am.

Oh yeah, I just have to have a record of today. I feel like can really start to tell I'm on the way out.
Begin record.
Besides the bum leg, can't remember or focus on anything, and effed other junk that's failing, there's more.
The worst of all. I pull out the tape measure today and can't read it. 44 next month.
Wtf ?
Going blind !
Gee Hay'seuss !
It's only been a couple months ago I could. Shit I can't afford to get to an eye doctor pay for them and then glasses, yet. Could be another year. This time next year. The struggle is real. :rofl:

Okay on a lighter note we are 75% moved. Just got one last run with the truck and some cleaning n then boom we shed the old bull shit and welcome the challenge of new bull shit.
Meh, Such is life. :passitleft:
Honestly I couldn't be happier. Meghan is happy.
Plants are here the cat is here the wife is here alla clothes and electro gadgets are here

420-magazine-mobile477634425.jpg

Oh yeah n the weed is here too. What more do I need. Time to smoke a little sleepy​time. Night y'all

Updates coming at night now. After we get settled I could maybe even pull off a nightly deal.
You got big ideas bud. I'm subbed, & if I was closer, I'd be over there helping you 'get er done' !! And I'm subbed !! And you talking that old shit, I'll be 75, if I make August.

looking like a good plan. You know there are work outs for the eyes as well? They do work and they are very simple to do. Just google it.
Basic idea is, pretend you are following a tennisball as the players play tennis.

Ya baby...first page! Jacob , pretty cool to finally see you do it brotha....great for you! looks like a challenge gettin up there...how is it?
Please be careful with your electrical stuff up there OK. Make sure all cords are in really good shape and are left uncovered and clear, proper mat'ls used for electrical work etc. Remember to get your enviro 'dialed in' properly with everything 'in place' too. Get ready for a few more visitors too:)
Cheers bud...have an awesome Thursday, and i'm glad to be here!:high-five:

Heya Duggan.
Bro lemme tell ya. It ain't gonna be a cake walk to "finally do it," here. First of we are battling the cold. 20' n lower 30's daily. The roofing material I am using is partially stuck in some ice on the back side of the pole barn about a quarter mile away on the other side of the property. Can't take the truck up, too slushy. Could snow shoe up but can't carry metal roofing back. The loft area in question that looks like a challenge to get to ? Yeah. Gotta build a ladder or stairs to get up on side. Other side, almost as bad but it has steps. Narrow as a tree frogs behind, I tell ya. Got this little landing half way up and you gotta duck for about 3/4 of the walk up em. Challenge. Yeah but accepted.
Electrical is going to be an issue upon more recent recon. So expect a question or two bub. As far as everything being in good shape most everything will be new. The budget has changed. More great news, and everyone seems to be climbing right on board. Slowly. A lot of good talking and negotiation last evening. Spent it upta the big camp round the stove smoking and good vibing. Goodtimes.
Our lives have changed over night.
Any how Duggan I gotta run for now and lemme tell you I appreciate you being here bro. Really.
Thanks.

420-magazine-mobile998116784.jpg

Little monster cropped baby Mama's. :rofl: can't wait to see em a month from now.

Nice light for under $250!

400W from wall?

Sub'd, can't wait to see your progress.
Vexgrows,
Yeah. I seen a few people here using em, they look good. We will see progress. Can't really beat the price.
Thanks for being here. Looks like it could be slow at first. Apologies.
But rest assured it's on, n the flowers will be a poppin.
Later :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom