Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

Great Friday :passitleft: to all.

Jacob, wow, I look foreword to seeing your grow this year.
Im not sure what you refer to as a "lick" but here it means you just robbed/stole something. No joke. And its a white boy term.
I wonder if you guys are familiar with E. Clampus Vitus??

Jacob, wow, I look foreword to seeing your grow this year.
Im not sure what you refer to as a "lick" but here it means you just robbed/stole something. No joke. And its a white boy term.
I wonder if you guys are familiar with E. Clampus Vitus??

Yeah I remember using it many times years ago. Hittin​ a lick:rofl:
I thought it was a down south thing for sure...
That's why I prefer to call it the, "lift" though.
I giggled the E. Clampus Vitus thing.. nah never heard the term before...

I ain't never pulled off nothing like I'm trying this year.. Maybe I'll be successful. Maybe not... But I better be. Many things hang in the balance.
Should be a halfway decent show regardless... Everything I done outside before has been above average.. I loaded a big one up a couple years ago in the back of the truck. Fresh cut not trimmed, whole.. took it to my buddy that had been growing for twenty years and he said he ain't never seen nothing big like that up here.....
Had to bend it in almost half to get it to fit in the bed....
Swapped the whole plant right then and there for 1300 and a four wheeler...
Great days bro

420-magazine-mobile354827733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2035457363.jpg

So I x planted 3 of the 4 DDDA into primo outdoor soil this morn.....
They will live in the sun parlor at night n go outside to soak up the sun days. I know I ain't supposed to x plant them anymore but they're in 3s now. So in a couple weeks when the weather is just right I may cut these pots off em n put em in the ground...

420-magazine-mobile572193670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile642322772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698681510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404965886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile910042725.jpg

What is your plans? Reforest the ANW seaboard??? I wonder if you guys are familiar with E. Clampus Vitus?? Is that a campus in the DOC? I been there. More than once... And I'm a Peckerwood''
But you got some serious starts going brother,,, and that's fixxing to be alot of work.. You must be young and have a good back. Least I hope ya do. Going to be fun.. Just how many are you wanting to grow? Keepem Green

What is your plans? Reforest the ANW seaboard??? I wonder if you guys are familiar with E. Clampus Vitus?? Is that a campus in the DOC? I been there. More than once... And I'm a Peckerwood''
But you got some serious starts going brother,,, and that's fixxing to be alot of work.. You must be young and have a good back. Least I hope ya do. Going to be fun.. Just how many are you wanting to grow? Keepem Green

Heya Wood,
I do have some serious starts... 40 are fem beans.
The other 3/4 are unsexed so I got some work fixin ahead of me. Don't have time left to sex em. So some serious diligence is in order to get some quality sensimilla later on.

Back is strong. But I'm 44 so I gotta do this.. while I still can.
As far as how many do I wanna grow... ?
Let's just say I wanna be tired as hell when I lay my head down at the end of the days, this season.

I have around two hunnert now. But, if I thought I could pull off more I would. For effing sure..
I still have a few hundred beans left.., maybe 6 or 7, n plenty more room... I was really thinking I could do another batch when these go out to the green house in a couple days.
We'll see but I may be at or above my limit now...
Guess we'll know for sure in a few months....
I still have plots of veggies n fruits and animals to tend to this year too...
Gonna be tight..

Okay. I have grown the strain I have the majority of seedlings in. So it's not new.
This strain is supposed to be Blue Cheese​. I've had the seeds for going on three years. Never needed much in the way of feeding. Always strong plants and great smoke. I bought these seeds for $50 n I got a little over nine hundred....

I guess the question is,
now that they have popped and I have started to cull what characteristics should I be looking for ?

I've taken the obvious weak ones and screwy growing ones....
I've never grown out more than a couple dozen at a time before. Now, I have a little more than that going
:rofl:

I was going to plow out and till in amendments to a plot of land, it makes sense to do this, but now I'm thinking it might be a lil less on materials if I did individual "holes" to plug em in.. back filled with the amendments.
What would be the best sizes to make these holes ?

I was thinking 20 gal or so.
I have no idea what I'm doing :rofl:

Seems like 420 is more for indoor growers but I'm using indoor as a staging area right now.

I've never grown out more than a couple dozen at a time before. Now, I have a little more than that going
:rofl:
Just a tiny bit more.... :rofl:

I was going to plow out and till in amendments to a plot of land, it makes sense to do this, but now I'm thinking it might be a lil less on materials if I did individual "holes" to plug em in.. back filled with the amendments.
What would be the best sizes to make these holes ?

I was thinking 20 gal or so.
I have no idea what I'm doing :rofl:

You either know what you are doing, or you fake it very well.. lmao

you gonna dig, a couple hundred, individual holes? are you mad? :rofl:

Just a tiny bit more.... :rofl:

you gonna dig, a couple hundred, individual holes? are you mad? :rofl:

Yup just a tiny bit.
When you say it out loud like that I guess I do sound like I'm going mad:rofl:
A couple hundred.

I gots some help though.. Meghan and Dan working in the personal garden.
420-magazine-mobile1887142646.jpg

I'm just thinking of ways to squeeze some more pennies, in the budget, hard enough to make em turn into quarters...
If I start dumping truck loads of amendments up the hill then spread it around n plow it all in there's gonna be waste.... Originally I was goin to take field stone and make individual raised beds for each one. But that wood really make me mad.... That's something that'll have to wait for, if this is successful, til next year.

The culling is what I wanna get right. Nothing like wasting space on junk plants. I think I got the rest covered..

Here's another question.
Am I still in the right place to ask the questions I may have very soon... ?
I'm going to have outdoor questions and the people I've chosen to follow here and ask questions all grow indoor. And most of y'all are Brix.
When I first got here I was starting indoor. I was lured over to brix by the common sense it all made to me when I started researching​ it.
The results are undeniable by people I've come to trust here..... Alas, I will be very busy for a couple few months with the proceedings here...I will grow indoor the entire time. I am getting the kit in a few days.
I will be posting weekly, at best, updates on DDDA and random photos of goings on. But I must focus the majority of time on the outdoor stuff and farming.

If you want trees...20 gallons isn't enough. From what I've seen 100-200 gallons will get you a 12' monster. So with that being said, 50 gallons minimum (a 65 gallon pot is 32" x 32" x 18"). If you have heavy equipment that is only a bucket or two with a back hoe. That's if you wanted to dig the hole and fill it in.

Take it easy bud, wish I could come help ya up there.

If you want trees...20 gallons isn't enough. From what I've seen 100-200 gallons will get you a 12' monster. So with that being said, 50 gallons minimum (a 65 gallon pot is 32" x 32" x 18"). If you have heavy equipment that is only a bucket or two with a back hoe. That's if you wanted to dig the hole and fill it in.

Take it easy bud, wish I could come help ya up there.

Just made the decision this morning of going individual holes.....I have access to a small backhoe....n I can do some bartering with em.
But yeah I really just figured I may need a different, "support group".... :rofl: for questions like the one you just answered Nis. I actually just found info on hole size n other relative stuff.
Thank you.
Okay...... Hmmmmmnnnn.... What else ?
So fricken busy lately I gotta maybe start a list of stuff to do so I get some structure...
I'll be cutting clones here in n hour or so...n I'll share some photos...
Raining like a motherf'r here today... Got the raised beds by the house all amended yesterday and looking lovely for the ladies. Glad we done it yesterday. Gorilla Glues going there.. na couple other treats...
Okay Nismo later Bud y'all have a great great day.
Plenty of smoke breaks coming up.

E.Clampus Vitus is a redneck organization here in nor cal. I was wondering if its nation wide? Im in the ghetto and no clampers here, we dont watch nascar either:), But Lincoln, Roseville, Folsom Ca. etc. yes. Its very seldom you see any white boy camaraderie here, none in Hawaii and its sad. But the E.Clampus Vitus here you see it. There stickers on trucks, flying their colors. Jake Ive googled them too to see and they were started back east as a drinking group years ago. People who werent accepted as Masons, or another club like the the Moose lodge, or Eagles. Now Im not sure theyre racist but maybe. The funny thing is they were a major part of the underground railroad back in the civil war. I wonder how many of the Red necks here know it? What I think I know is they went to Oklahoma in the land grab? then migrated to Nor cal during the dust bowel? Just curious if their all over the country? Interesting. The next opportunity i get I will ask one about the underground railroad. The plumber that did my bath is one and they all are "in house", dude couldent fix my dry rotted floor and had to call in carpenters that were Clampets. Again nice to see some white boy camaraderie! I bring it up also cause maybe Im getting some off this site and its nice! Great day.

NL#5
Before cutting clones
420-magazine-mobile1565230929.jpg

After ten more cuts for a total of twenty in the last week still looking like a righteous lady
420-magazine-mobile1406225394.jpg

The cuts
420-magazine-mobile362418232.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948292256.jpg

Gorilla Glue n Fruit Punch babes
420-magazine-mobile655985150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile232707533.jpg

More pics coming, of the Blue Cheese babes in a bit... Gotta work my way to the sun parlor... They're looking swell though.

Back
Top Bottom