Cannibis oil

Buddi

420 Member
Can anyone help...what's the strength in a teaspoon of infused oil?...I'm using a 1000mlbottleof olive oil infused with 30g of decarbed bud(30g before decarbing) with 22% THC cannabis. Also trying to help a friend ...I eat 2 cookies daily and that works great for me. Batch makes 30 cookies and uses 1cup of above oil...how strong are they?...might explain why I can't figure it out! Thanks :)

Can anyone help...what's the strength in a teaspoon of infused oil?...I'm using a 1000mlbottleof olive oil infused with 30g of decarbed bud(30g before decarbing) with 22% THC cannabis. Also trying to help a friend ...I eat 2 cookies daily and that works great for me. Batch makes 30 cookies and uses 1cup of above oil...how strong are they?...might explain why I can't figure it out! Thanks :)
Sounds too much like math to me my friend. There are a lot of factors in the strength of your oil. Most likely its a solution for a lab. But I have been wrong before. Possibly someone with expertise in that area can help you.
Happy growing friend.

Sounds too much like math to me my friend. There are a lot of factors in the strength of your oil. Most likely its a solution for a lab. But I have been wrong before. Possibly someone with expertise in that area can help you.
Happy growing friend.
It... IS ...too much math for me for sure! Thanks :thumb:

No expertise here, but an online potency calculator says one cookie has about 55mg of thc. I don't think I can link the site here, but I googled "infused oil potency calculator". Top result was what I used here.
You should check it out, plug your numbers in, double check the result.
Thanks...much appreciation! :thumb:

No expertise here, but an online potency calculator says one cookie has about 55mg of thc. I don't think I can link the site here, but I googled "infused oil potency calculator". Top result was what I used here.
You should check it out, plug your numbers in, double check the result.
Thanks...much appreciation! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom