Cannnibis Club

Darkflame600

now im a little stoned right now so i might just not be able to remember but what exactly is the Cannibis CLub?

A cannabis club is a location for medical marijuana patients to go and pick up their medicine. For example, my club in hollywood, offers plants, hash, oils, weed, and pretty much anything THC related. I can (with a doctors note or ID card) legaly go into this place, browse their wares and ganj, and legal purchase what I need to get through the month. SOme clubs, like in San Francisco, operate just LIKE a "club", offering games, music, entertainment, and food to their customers, wheras others, like the one in Hollywood, is more of a "come, get what you need, and leave" type place.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
A cannabis club is a location for medical marijuana patients to go and pick up their medicine. For example, my club in hollywood, offers plants, hash, oils, weed, and pretty much anything THC related. I can (with a doctors note or ID card) legaly go into this place, browse their wares and ganj, and legal purchase what I need to get through the month. SOme clubs, like in San Francisco, operate just LIKE a "club", offering games, music, entertainment, and food to their customers, wheras others, like the one in Hollywood, is more of a "come, get what you need, and leave" type place.
-PM

why exactly were you prescribed for marijuana again?

Well, technicaly, no one in the United States is "prescribed" marijuana, its usage is "recomended" to us by doctors. And while I dont want to get into specifics, I have a degenerative corneal disease. But in California, as long as you suffer from a chronic pain of some sort, you qualify for med pot (IE: You DONT have to have a disease, merely pain).
-PM

BongChamp101 said:
What's the best place in cali for these clubs?
The San Francisco Bay Area.

^^ ya san frans pot clubs are like a stoners paradise.. i've been to one (names not on the top of my head) and they had about 20 bongs lying around and there were other people chillin watchin movies and smoking pot.. its great

The San Francisco Bay Area.
AMEN! I live in the Hollywood area of LA, and while our clubs have some good bud, there are few choices in clubs, and the prices are around street level. In SF, there were over 40 + clubs that advertised on the web, and a few local offerings from pipe store owners wth special "medical only" sections where only people with city issued med pot cards can view the merchandice. SPeaking of which, the cards that the city department of health issues to all med pot users is another reason the SF and OAKLAND areas are a primo spot...extremely good bud, wide selection, competitive prices, friendly club people, social setting, and city issued cards for the popo. Cali and SF are the SHIT!
-PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree compleatly but i usally dont go because i dont have a ride up there i just used the card so i can grow but i occasionaly went to the clubs

Well, even though im legla and my parents are cool with it, they arent coll with me growing. So when I move out hopefully within the next few months, then I'll start my own. If not, a buddy of mine, who jus reecfntly got his card, is going to start a grow op in his new house in Februrary :-D
-PM

Berkeley is basically an extension of SF, its maybe 5 mins away across the bridge. but yes, berkeley is the shit too.

Back
Top Bottom