My girls have been having some issues latley. Hopefully with some guidance I've corrected the problems.
20190927_140350.jpg
I think this girl was struggling with salt lockout so I did a 3x container plain water ph 6.3 flush today. Hopefully she bounces back and we can push through with flower nutrients.
20190927_140409.jpg

This big girl looks as if she's having issues also. She's already been flushed and ready to push through flower. I think she is very hungry and we will be feeding tomorrow. Hopefully she also starts to bounce back it's to early for her to be finished.
20190927_140422.jpg

Looking very close to me! When I was in a crunch for a drying space I engineered a trash can drying machine... took a regular plastic trash can and put a bathroom air exhaust fan on the top of it and poked holes all around the sides. With a timer that would turn on the exhaust fan for a minute or so every half hour, I had a fairly effective dryer, that was able to protect the harvest from the light, and still exhaust its smelly output into the bloom tent so the air filter could take care of it. I have to be very careful when using my dryer because it can be too efficient... But it did get the job done for me.

@Emilya do you switch to the brow paper bags when the small stems break? Also my dry environment is 57°F and RH 40%. I tried slowing my extractor all the way down this didn't help should I put my humidifier in the tent with the buds?
Thanks always.
yes, anything can help, but be careful... your major worry is mold. I don't add back extra humidity into my system, even drying in the middle of the winter when the RH is very low, but I do put all of my product together to dry in a special 2x2 tent that seals up quite nicely. It may be an RH of 10% on the outside, but in that little enclosed space the humidity is much higher, and I can manage to get a good 5-7 day dry.
During this first stage I have all of my product hanging by its original branches with nothing broken apart and with just a light trim so that the leaves can also help keep in moisture as they dry up and fold around the buds. When I get to the snap but not break stage on the main stems I then move everything to the paper sack stage by carefully snipping each bud off of the main branch. Even the super large buds get broken apart at this stage, with only a few showcase buds kept over 2-3 inches. With all the buds approximately the same size, it is much easier to jar and to get an even dry on the whole batch, without having an overly moist bud here and there because it is just too big to dry at the same rate as the rest. Put a few show off buds in another jar to dry separately... but uniformity is your friend when it comes to even drying and curing.

I've been really busy sorry this wasn't posted sooner. I harvested on Oct 30 a 96 day auto OMG! She was in dark 72 hrs before harvest. Still needs to cure a few weeks but, me and the wifey have been sampling. The final weight was 7.03oz of good quality and 2oz of trim and larf. Sorry about my horrible camera work.
20191016_205222.jpg
20191121_141106.jpg

@DrCannaCanadian We have a few ounces left. I currently have zkittles autos by seedsman going in a supersoil. Only been using recharge and terpinator it's been a little struggle with my first organic grow. We will see how they finish should only be a few more weeks now. I will shoot you some pictures sometime. I'm going to jump on the MC train though soon. Me and my wife just bought a 25 acre pear orchard so we will have alot of room for some big outdoor ladies this year. Very excited. I will definitely start a journal for my first out door grow.

@DrCannaCanadian We have a few ounces left. I currently have zkittles autos by seedsman going in a supersoil. Only been using recharge and terpinator it's been a little struggle with my first organic grow. We will see how they finish should only be a few more weeks now. I will shoot you some pictures sometime. I'm going to jump on the MC train though soon. Me and my wife just bought a 25 acre pear orchard so we will have alot of room for some big outdoor ladies this year. Very excited. I will definitely start a journal for my first out door grow.

I'm a big fan of Seedsman and MC now!

And yes, please let me when you start your next journal - I would like to follow along!

Back
Top Bottom