Seedsman is having issues, including not allowing new customer registrations from some countries, including Canada. I get the feeling the pandemic is hitting them harder than some other companies. The fact that it happened to coincide with the start of the growing season, when a lot of customers will be buying seeds would only add to that.

Hey dudes guess what! Just checked up on my 3 gelato og seeds in the humidity dome and THEY SPROUTED !!!! :bongrip::ganjamon::yummy: 2 of them look fine it’s just one of them looks like it’s taproot grew above ground, should I leave that one alone or fix it ? Here are some pictures of the 3 I took on my ipad. I’m very hyped these are my first 3 sprouts everrrr! Also I been thinking about making a grow journal.
46E31C0A-7095-497B-A515-92F95061A550.jpeg
46E31C0A-7095-497B-A515-92F95061A550.jpeg
07213DAE-9664-447B-B2E8-12955788075F.jpeg
2A5C62A0-3845-46D0-B952-58F5F7711BF3.jpeg
D147AA90-5C4E-426C-B078-4DDD1364891B.jpeg
EAEE1B7B-0FB6-4CE6-95AF-1AE1B3FD4294.jpeg

Attachments

• FAADB6AC-4A4C-4B45-A37F-F88AEF1BACE0.jpeg
    FAADB6AC-4A4C-4B45-A37F-F88AEF1BACE0.jpeg
    705.1 KB · Views: 72
61C4B416-D51A-4CB7-82DF-CDB54FB0BCE5.jpeg

also here’s the pic of the setup. I got a reptile lamp and put an led bulb in there, when they get big enough I’m gonna use my 600whps. the 3 of them are in a humidity dome. I’m gonna make a grow journal soon. I miss the humidity dome 2 or 3 tones a day and their on a heating mat under 18/6 light.

61C4B416-D51A-4CB7-82DF-CDB54FB0BCE5.jpeg

also here’s the pic of the setup. I got a reptile lamp and put an led bulb in there, when they get big enough I’m gonna use my 600whps. the 3 of them are in a humidity dome. I’m gonna make a grow journal soon. I miss the humidity dome 2 or 3 tones a day and their on a heating mat under 18/6 light.
It’s sort of hard to see what’s going on with the pictures but what I’ve done when I felt the root was exposed during germination was just sprinkled some soil on that area and mist it. Repeat if exposed again. Now just be careful not to overwater those plants, I’ve made that mistake despite trying to avoid it...

It’s sort of hard to see what’s going on with the pictures but what I’ve done when I felt the root was exposed during germination was just sprinkled some soil on that area and mist it. Repeat if exposed again. Now just be careful not to overwater those plants, I’ve made that mistake despite trying to avoid it...
I’ll make sure not to overwater them. One of them already shed its shell and grew its 2 leaves. The other one sprouted but still has its helmet. And the one thats taproot grew above soil, I washed tweezers In alcohol then washed it in water, and then I took the seed and planted it taproot down, without damaging it. Did I do that right? I made sure not to damage the seed at all

Yep they take a while ! I got my Seedsman order after a month, and I got my herbies order yesterday, now I have too much seeds

Never enuf!!! :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Happy growing for sure :thumb:

I have had 100% germination on about 250 seeds (mostly CBD strains but that doesn't really matter). My soil concoction consists of 1 part perlite, 2 parts compost (the good stuff and not the bagged stuff you get at HD, Lowes), and 4 parts coco coir. I moisten up the mixture with water. I fill the pots and poke a 1/4" deep small hole in the top. I place in one seed and lightly cover the seed. I mist on very little water and set it aside in a dark area for about 3-4 days checking on them every day. Usually on the 3rd or 4th day there is something peeking through. That's my technique.
This is excellent @gorillamotorss . I have used this method in the past... and it works. For me, I find that I tend to over/under water when using this method. This is why I tried, and now stick with, "the paper towel method." There are multiple ways to get the job done... it's simply a matter of finding what fits into how you water.

There are no wrong methods, simply different strokes for different folks... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom