Canobud's 2nd Grow - Liberty Haze & Critical Kush

Critical Kush hung for a week and is now jarred with Boveda packs. 2oz on the nose. Maybe 3 gallon pots are too small, along with 220w of LED. Upgrades are coming that's for sure.

420-magazine-mobile1208214074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1013500511.jpg

420-magazine-mobile352250054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Critical Kush smoke report: very potent and relaxing; I can see why it's a favorite as a sleep aid. There's a bit of a minty scent in the jar as well as in the first bag or two from the Volcano, which I normally start around 375F. At 383F it really starts to light you up. It's still curing though so we'll see how it ages.

Liberty Haze smoke report: she was a real PITA to get over the finish line for a beginner like me, and I was thoroughly disappointed in the yield (1 damn oz) but I'm sure better growers probably have no problems. Also has a mint scent and flavor at lower temps. My wife prefers her Pax2 and said she didn't feel anything...until I gave her a bag from the Volcano which knocked her on her ass, same as it did for me an hour before. It was great! She was lost in space and said "my toes feel fuzzy." It seemed to wear off a bit quicker (at least the peak portion of fun) but we enjoyed it. Low yield (for me), very resinous, great but brief high.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom