Cant belive my 'uncle'

Horable

So my 'uncle' wants me to help him somehow in distributing him because he is going to open a Co-Op/Dispensary in North SanDiego.

Yet!, ever since 1999 he has been busting my ass for being a pothead. I have totally put off going to family events, partys, birthday events, christmas days, and anything else, because this fucking guy would bag on me for being a stoner or not doing anything with my life at that time.I feel really uncomfortable being around him from his past, not anything violent or sexual, he just a dick. Im sure hes looking out for my best interest and well-being but he could go about it in other ways.

The last time I went to a family event must have been about 2 years ago, for an Assembled Birthday party including me and a few other family members, cousin's ect of the same month. I was medicated and I had just arrived, a few minutes into the social occasion he approached me and he started his usual lexures, saying how the other children knew what I was doing and how I make a bad example, so I just jetted out.

So here it is, he is a Prop 215 paitent aswell and he's known my reputation for being a gardner. He has children, 16 boy and 12girl. I really dont think I should be helping him do this, If I were 16 and my dad was opening a Co-Op i would be looking at Marijuana alot differently. Im glad it has not been a gate-way drug in my life. I also dont really like the guy that much to be honest.

What is yalls opinions or should I just get int othe 'family buisness'. He is quite wealthy, and may succeed.

My proposition, but I havent talked to him yet, Is for him to rent or buy a house somewhere and we will legally turn it into a 24plant prepetual grow harvest.

I would keep vegging or waiting clones/mothers at another location so we dont exceed the maximum legal ammount of plants.

Get into the buisness it cant hurt to smoke for free and make some money to ya know. Sounds good to me except ur uncle being a dick to you. I hate people like that, especialy family. Think about it dude !!

if you don't like him you shouldn't work with him... let alone on something that can be as sensitive and time intensive as a garden like that... I wouldn't hire a subcontractor i diddn't like, and I won't work for or with people i don't like. People I don't like I don't trust, i don;t like talking to them... don't like them. Seems it would make this thing a hassle

course thats me...

Maybe he has come to see the error of his ways and this might be a way of him trying to make peace with you..I don't know exactly what he said but if he's a patient now, he's got to have changed his views a bit, right? ;)

Welcome your uncle to the ranks of those with a sane approach to the herb.
He's changed his mind.

However, he might still have issues with non-medical herb.
You should talk with him about it.
If you're going to work in a family business, being clear and straightforward with each other is key.

Don't help him, it sounds like he's a anti weed nazi and when thats the case the fool's dispensary probably wouldn't even last long.

Never go into business with family.

I learned the hard way, got fucked by my own parents out of SEVERAL thousands of dollars. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Sounds kinda like my dad. I wanted to be a mechanic out of highschool and they didn't want me to at all, but now 7 years later i have become quite the mechanic and he wants me to go into buisness with him on small engine repair shop or two. I mean I coulda been close to a master mechanic certificaton just about now if i would have went to school straight out of highschool for the stuff.

Do not do this!

1. San Diego is a very hostile place to open a MMJ coop at this time.
2. A partner in this biz should be someone you can trust with your life, it doesn't sound like he is that guy.
3. Life is too short to work with those you don't like.

Rule number seven: Keep your family and business completely separated- Money and blood don't mix.

-The Notorious B.I.G.

I would talk to him first just put everything on blast and be honest bout how you feel with the situation if your comfortable with the idea after that then go for it me and my dad have worked together for five years we now share a company and our business is growing fast and were making grate money we have our differences and he tried to screw me a few times but I don't trust any one with money especially family so I keep a close eye on every thing and if you do it I would to but you don't know how it will go if you don't try I would but that's my dream job:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom