Can't buy seeds from Sponsor!

Beateo

High all!
I just tried to purchase some seeds from Herbies to get my first ever grow started and my card was declined. There was a message from Herbies telling me the most common reasons for cards being declined and one was that it was not registered for international transactions. So, I did as instructed and called my bank. My bank advised me that Great Britain was blocked due to the high amount of fraud experienced with that country and I would have to come to the bank personally to sign a waiver accepting all responsibility for any possible fraud if I wanted my card unblocked! This REALLY sucks and I'm debating whether or not this is all worth it or I should just try seeds from some of my own weed??

I'd start checking into other banks, if that's the case, IMO. Some here might have some insights on how to do it though that I know nothing about.

I used a regular Visa card issued by my bank. I think I'll try something in the US, Canada, or like Kola320 suggests...bag seeds. Gotta smoke something! lol

Right but the debit part on your visa is blocking it I fought with my bank on this and when it comes to international charges they want nothing to do with them, Which is really weird cause herbies bills you out threw a company hocus pocus in Nebraska LOL. Once I used my regular credit card it went right threw no problems. Bag seed is beautiful when you get a female it's great love getting a big girl out a a good bag lol
420_pics_0042.jpg
heres my Chernobyl out of a bag :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom