Can't Decide

irelandbuds8

Ok so im gonna start my 3rd grow in about a month or so, but i really cant decide on what strain to go with this time. If you guys could give me input on what you like to grow and maybe why? well i use DWC bubblers 5 gallon tub per plant under a 600 watt hps. Hope i get some good input here.

I basically suck so I wont have any names for you, but first off I would choose from indica/sativa and go from there. Just go after the kinda buzz you want, and whats going to grow decently. Good luck and you better make a journal!

see ya

ok ive narrowed it down to some choices maybe some of you have grown these before and can give me some info. my choices are Auroa Indica, Blue Mystic, Misty, or White Rhino. also if any of you have any other ideas im looking for an indica that is somewhat easy to grow, its also a indoor grow. thanks

Blue Mystic has the coolest name I think, or Auroa Indica. There I narrowed it down 2 more. Some one do the last step.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Grow something Purple

isnt purple just beacause of low temps?

Well im still trying to decide but i think im gonna have to go with the rhino and auroa. also any input on any feminized seeds? do they make feminized lowryder

in some strains yes but in most its due to genetics

feminized seeds are produced by a hermaphfrodite plant that went hermie due to stress NOT genetics, in a last ditch effort to pass on its genes it self pollinates itself which produces female/HERMIE seeds..the ratio of female to hermie will be much higher you might get a hermie out of a grow but they are still smokable

isnt purple just beacause of low temps?

Well im still trying to decide but i think im gonna have to go with the rhino and auroa. also any input on any feminized seeds? do they make feminized lowryder

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- Hi All, I read that Aurora Indica is Afghani x Norhern Lights!!! Go with it, fairly easy to grow, too! =Judy=

ok thanks stoner, so your saying im better off just getting regular seeds instead of feminized

not at all, what i was saying is how feminized seeds are made. Its all in YOUR preference feminized seeds still have a chance of turning hermie as with any seeds..plus feminized seeds are ore expensive, BUT worth the investment

how about Somango(soma), Jack Herer(sensi)

or if you want female seeds i would try this Arjans Ultra Haze #2(greenhouse)
at least its on my list =)

Arjan's ultra haze #2

5 fem seeds
£25

In stock In stock

Genetics: Neville's Haze, Mango Haze, Laos.
Effect: great psychoactive high, strong and long lasting. Very uplifting and social, it leaves a very relaxing feeling thanks to the high CBD. Fruity and woody sativa taste.
Flowering indoor: 12-13 weeks with a yield of 700-800 gr/sqm.
Flowering outdoor: finishes by mid November in the Northern hemisphere, or by mid June in the Southern. Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Long buds with loads of resin.
THC: 22.9% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.5%

how about Somango(soma), Jack Herer(sensi)

or if you want female seeds i would try this Arjans Ultra Haze #2(greenhouse)
at least its on my list =)

Arjan's ultra haze #2

5 fem seeds
£25

In stock In stock

Genetics: Neville's Haze, Mango Haze, Laos.
Effect: great psychoactive high, strong and long lasting. Very uplifting and social, it leaves a very relaxing feeling thanks to the high CBD. Fruity and woody sativa taste.
Flowering indoor: 12-13 weeks with a yield of 700-800 gr/sqm.
Flowering outdoor: finishes by mid November in the Northern hemisphere, or by mid June in the Southern. Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Long buds with loads of resin.
THC: 22.9% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.5%

ok where can i take a look at those.

Back
Top Bottom