Can't Find The Seed You Are Looking For? We Have It! 25% Off June Sales At The Seed Fair

The Seed Fair

420 Sponsor
Hello Everyone!

It's Patrick here from The Seed Fair! We are very happy to be finally a part of this community!

Our staff at The Seed Fair is dedicated in finding all Cannabis Seeds possible! Everyday we add 25 to 50 new strains and are now over 1000 strains on our site.

Is there are strain you just cannot find? Contact us at paythefair7@gmail.com and check to see if we have it!

In addition to our products during the month of June we have all seeds on sale for 25% Off. Just use coupon code: 420mag at checkout! In addition to our amazing sales we also have some other deals that you maybe interested in:
  1. Pay by Venmo or Zelle and receive 4 free seeds with your order (no min purchase necessary)
  2. Free SHIPPING with orders over $99
  3. Fast Shipping! Receive your order in 5 days or less!
Visit us at The Seed Fair to see our deals!

If you want to stay updated, "Watch this thread" and we keep you in the loop!

Kind regards,

The Seed Fair
www.theseedfair.com

Do you stock Sensi Seeds and Serious Seeds merchandise? All these years later, they're still my favorite breeders. But, as far as I know, they still do not sell directly to USA residents.

Just checked out your website for the first time and tempted to place a small order to take advantage of your discount on a few new strains which you have that I have never heard of. Glad to see that you accept credit cards which certainly makes purchases more convenient for old fogies such as me.

Hello Everyone!

It's Patrick here from The Seed Fair! We are very happy to be finally a part of this community!

Our staff at The Seed Fair is dedicated in finding all Cannabis Seeds possible! Everyday we add 25 to 50 new strains and are now over 1000 strains on our site.

Is there are strain you just cannot find? Contact us at paythefair7@gmail.com and check to see if we have it!

In addition to our products during the month of June we have all seeds on sale for 25% Off. Just use coupon code: 420mag at checkout! In addition to our amazing sales we also have some other deals that you maybe interested in:
  1. Pay by Venmo or Zelle and receive 4 free seeds with your order (no min purchase necessary)
  2. Free SHIPPING with orders over $99
  3. Fast Shipping! Receive your order in 5 days or less!
Visit us at The Seed Fair to see our deals!

If you want to stay updated, "Watch this thread" and we keep you in the loop!

Kind regards,

The Seed Fair
www.theseedfair.com
Hey Patrick welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Thank you so much for your support. :thumb:
Where are you located?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Do you stock Sensi Seeds and Serious Seeds merchandise? All these years later, they're still my favorite breeders. But, as far as I know, they still do not sell directly to USA residents.
Yes for sure! We do carry Sensi Seeds on many strains. We buy them from abroad and we ship them within the US here. if you are interested make sure to email us at paythefair7@gmail.com and we can let you know what strains we have available. Also don't forget to use our discount code for members on here: 420mag Thanks!

Hello Bill! Hope you are doing well! Yes we are located in the US and Canada :) :) We love your emojis!!
Fantastic ;) Perfect location. :cheer:
Look forward to working with you.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Just checked out your website for the first time and tempted to place a small order to take advantage of your discount on a few new strains which you have that I have never heard of. Glad to see that you accept credit cards which certainly makes purchases more convenient for old fogies such as me.
Thanks Rolling Green! Well let us know if you make an order and I will add some extra freebies on there for you! Hope you have a great day!

I was checking out your selection and just had to place an order for some new varieties that I did not have.

Zkittlez, Arjan Haze, Snoop Dog OG, Alchemy they should all be interesting to grow.

I will probably grow some of these in the fall.

Thank you @The Seed Fair
Tok..
That is great news! Thank you for making an order :)

Just wanted to let you know that my seeds arrived.
Thank you, I will enjoy these.

I did not know that they packaged their seeds this way.

I am a fan of original packaging.

The Seed Fair.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that my seeds arrived.
Thank you, I will enjoy these.

I did not know that they packaged their seeds this way.

I am a fan of original packaging.

The Seed Fair.jpg
Thank you for your order! Yes original packaging comes in bulk by more than 10,000 seeds per package. It wouldn't make much sense to package your 3 seeds per product in such a big bag. That is why we repack them in the new plastic covers. Hope you enjoy!

Hello Everyone! We would like to share our discount that we have for all 420 Magazine members!

25% OFF all products on our website. Use code: 420mag on the cart page for 25% off your order!

As well take advantage of the 2000 new products that we have recently added :)

www.theseedfair.com

:420::Rasta::lot-o-toke::yummy::bong::bongrip::cough::passitleft::volcano-smiley:
Just looked at some of the strains you offer think I might grab one or two my next upcoming grow to try a SCOG where abouts is your Canadian factory located?

Back
Top Bottom