Cant give outdoor flowering plant 12/12!?

Slabigail

My plant has been flowering for probably about 3 weeks now. Lately I have not been able to allow my outdoor plant to get 12/12. Is that going to mess with my plant and not make it flower right? and I still need to know exactly what kind of lights you use. thank you

nevermind about the lights part, I figured it out. thank you

First of all I'm a girl thank you very much, and 2nd my plant is not getting 12/12 because it has not been very safe lately. I'll bring her out in the morning and by the evening like 5:00 I have to hide her again (and where I have to hide her, its very shady). Is that going to fuck with her? and 3rd I was asking about lights cuz I'm about to go purchase some. Sorry for not being more specific.

sorry about the miss understand about the his .. you a lovely young lady got that now.. lol :goof: seconds if she doesnt get the propers lgihting for flowerin yes it can mess it up could make it a hermi.. and third i answered the light question for you before did that cover all your question about lights?

what is a hermi, yeah i know about the lights now, thank you.

will it still be smokeable?

Yeah hermi's are definitely smokable, just seedy if you don't pluck all the flowers before they open. You shouldn't get a hermi if you get the right lighting though.

Back
Top Bottom