Can't order using debit cards etc

Anyone that can help me would be appreciated. I've been looking for hours for ways to purchase seeds from every site imaginable. Problem is I can't use my debit card for bitcoin and I don't have a bank account. Basically just PayPal and a prepaid debit card.
Just go to AMS they deliver fast same with Dr. Seeds i only use cc

I actually just place my first order. I wanted to keep it on a cheaper side for the first time. Basically a trial run....to see it for myself. Once they arrive and I pop a few that's when I'll turn to a larger one. But for the first one I grabbed a few white widows

I have 4 others going right now. 1 from unknown strain but damn was the bud good even with the one seed. Figured I'd grow it. About 4 weeks into that one I started 3 other unknowns but from the same strain that I do know. So my one has been in 12-12 for a week and is sadly slowly showing signs of a male. The other 3 are still in 18-6 so we're see about those in a few weeks. So while I'm bummed about the one I'm really stoked that I just placed my first order. So when those arrive your be sure ill start one for other people's guidelines as well as get tips from people who see things I don't etc

Anyone that can help me would be appreciated. I've been looking for hours for ways to purchase seeds from every site imaginable. Problem is I can't use my debit card for bitcoin and I don't have a bank account. Basically just PayPal and a prepaid debit card.
Hey mate had same problems try southern star seeds no problems great service

Hey mate had same problems try southern star seeds no problems great service
I actually was able to find a place that my payment went right through. I tried to link my card with Zelle but for some reason it wouldn't let me even though I have it linked in g pay and PayPal. So I ordered a few white widows for a first actual order grow. So we will see how it goes. I'll check that site out though just to see prices etc. Thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom