Can't Smoke - Had a Bad Week

That's rough man, sorry to here about the job situation. It happens to the best of us at one time or another, but we all bounce back again. Sure you will too. Stay strong and don't smoke. your future is worth way more than a nice buzz.

That's rough man, sorry to here about the job situation. It happens to the best of us at one time or another, but we all bounce back again. Sure you will too. Stay strong and don't smoke. your future is worth way more than a nice buzz.

I got offered a job, but nothing about a drug test, Ill wait until I start to sample my MaryJane~:peace::blunt:

had my first week of my new job and I cant stand it.. I'm going to school for IT but this is not what I had in mind... fucking boring ass shit... I sit and monitor alerts the come in from the companies sites and email the important ones... snore fest.... 3 more weeks of training and ill be on my own...

Got a phone call about a union warehouse position.. I hope they call me back with a job interview date.. The money would be a bit more couple cents more an hour but ill have the backing of the union.....

Ouch.. Hair sample is hard to beat! It goes like of what drugs you did in the past years.. Good Luck!!!

had my first week of my new job and I cant stand it.. I'm going to school for IT but this is not what I had in mind... fucking boring ass shit... I sit and monitor alerts the come in from the companies sites and email the important ones... snore fest.... 3 more weeks of training and ill be on my own...

Got a phone call about a union warehouse position.. I hope they call me back with a job interview date.. The money would be a bit more couple cents more an hour but ill have the backing of the union.....

One of the saddest things about humanity is that most of us spend at least a third or our lives working jobs that offer nothing but "boring ass shit". That said, though, I've known people who have made comfortable livings doiong stuff no one else wants to do.Can't beat that law of supply and demand.

Back
Top Bottom