Canuckgals 60 Day Autoflower Closet Grow

we are all on the bpn train, corey gets loads of orders from growers on here, even people from the UK and rest of europe, its like magic in a bottle, i always vouch for it when i can, corey is top bloke as well,

we are all on the bpn train, corey gets loads of orders from growers on here, even people from the UK and rest of europe, its like magic in a bottle, i always vouch for it when i can, corey is top bloke as well,

Well I would like to speak to this Corey guy and invite him to check out my grow I just harvested, and if interested maybe I can do a comparison grow with his BPN products, last grow was mostly organic. YOU HEAR THAT HERBIES SEED, FREE SEEDS PLEASE!!!

just go to blue planet nutrients site and drop him an email, he will get back to you usually same day, his products work wonders, cheap as well, as for herbies, you only need to buy 1 seed for £1.24 or $2.25 and you get 3 seeds free every time, the more you spend the more you get, i have had no problems, you always get at least 1 free fem seed or fem auto with every order, so i always use herbies, as for bpn i was kindly donated mine by another grower on here, i was amazed by the results bpn was getting, so i was asking about the products when teSmp offered to pay for my nutes plus delivery to where i am, it was over $70 in total, delivery was a lot more than the product cost due to where i am, but it lasts ages and you only need a small amount so ive got enough for another couple of grows, trust me get on the bpn train, it really does give these plants what they needs, herbies for seeds and corey at bpn for nutes, he only sells through word of mouth and sites like this, so he dont stock it in any shops, but the people who have tried it love it and wont use anything else, and even where i am it will cost me more in postage than it would to buy another make in my country, but the results im getting means i am saving up for my next batch of bpn, it can be used for both hydro and soil grows, just check the site for details, i got the 3part plus bloom booster and have had no problems, plus you can feed the plants pretty much from day 1, as soon as the seedling is growing its 1st set of leaves after it seed leaves then this is when you can start feeding at the schedule given on line, if you have never tried bpn then id give it a try and i guarantee you that you wont be disapointed with it one bit

just go to blue planet nutrients site and drop him an email, he will get back to you usually same day, his products work wonders, cheap as well, as for herbies, you only need to buy 1 seed for £1.24 or $2.25 and you get 3 seeds free every time, the more you spend the more you get, i have had no problems, you always get at least 1 free fem seed or fem auto with every order, so i always use herbies, as for bpn i was kindly donated mine by another grower on here, i was amazed by the results bpn was getting, so i was asking about the products when teSmp offered to pay for my nutes plus delivery to where i am, it was over $70 in total, delivery was a lot more than the product cost due to where i am, but it lasts ages and you only need a small amount so ive got enough for another couple of grows, trust me get on the bpn train, it really does give these plants what they needs, herbies for seeds and corey at bpn for nutes, he only sells through word of mouth and sites like this, so he dont stock it in any shops, but the people who have tried it love it and wont use anything else, and even where i am it will cost me more in postage than it would to buy another make in my country, but the results im getting means i am saving up for my next batch of bpn, it can be used for both hydro and soil grows, just check the site for details, i got the 3part plus bloom booster and have had no problems, plus you can feed the plants pretty much from day 1, as soon as the seedling is growing its 1st set of leaves after it seed leaves then this is when you can start feeding at the schedule given on line, if you have never tried bpn then id give it a try and i guarantee you that you wont be disapointed with it one bit

Wow, you're an excellent salesman, you sold me, I was wondering why I hadn't seen it in the grow shops here. Thank you/grace

no probs, just drop corey a msg, he also has a grow going on here but not these plants due to growing laws where he is, on his site their is a feeding schedule to download thats made just for these plants, the guide on the back of the bottles is not the guide to use, corey has tested and tested his products and dialed them in to perfection, so always download the feeding schedule and not use the ones on the bottle, trust me when i say you will be pleased with the results, if you have any questions just drop him a msg, he is a top bloke and always got time to answer questions, he gives great advice and really knows his stuff, i noticed my plants go from pretty slow growing plants to fast growing healthy plants over a space of 24 hours, it really does work that good, their is a whole load of bpn growers on here called bpn army, everyone who uses it wont use anything else, plus its organic, well worth giving it a try, its cheaper than other brands and works a whole lot better than anything i have tried, so im sticking with bpn, its not sold in any shops and he packs and ships all the products himself, thats how much time and effort he has put into it, and its site like this that promote his product and promote the benefits.
you couldnt give your plants anything better than bpn, if anyone asks about nutes then i always tell them about bpn, its like steroids for plants, its magic in a bottle, check his site out he sells a few different types of nutes, i use the 3 part plus bloom booster, or their is a 2 part feed. you dont need the bloom booster but i got it sent to me so ive been using it, so i couldnt say how well it would be without the bloom booster, but many growers use the 3 part without bloom booster and get great results, but for me ill stick with what i have been using and buy it again when i need it next.
the link below will take you to bpn, i also have coreys email if you wanted to drop him a msg, it should be on his site as well,
Blue Planet Nutrients

Yea I'm on the BPN Bandwagon as well, I wish I had thought to ask if he could comp them, that's $60 that could have paid for me to keep the internet! Lol oh well c'est la vie.

Here's my auto sealed up

koTC0.jpg

Thank you Donpaul, for the link and advise, I wanted to try this stuff before but didn't know where to find it./Again, thanks/grace

if at any time you would like to see where to get things people talk about here on the site, look at the top of the page at the navigation ribbon. On the left side you will see "Sponsors". Have a look through, you'll find lots of helpful links there, and help support the site and its sponsors through purchases of just about anything you can think of for growing, and consumption of cannabis.

Ok, I'm not sure how many ladies are on here, but I found a great deal on nail polish! If you are mega-observant, you might remember seeing my cheetah nails at the beginning of the grow. I love having funky nail polish, it makes me feel girly lol. But I like using nail strips, they are stickers shaped like the nail, and stays on well. When I buy them, I usually pay about $10 per set.

But this site is selling 10 sets for $15! If I had a working credit card, I would absolutely be all over this , but ill have to live vicariously through my friends here! Lol

https://m.teambuy.ca/Buy_Now.php?from_more_buys=Y&dealID=28138940&cityID=12&page=2&tag_id=8

hi canuckgals hows you, the motm sure is close, i could really do with the prizes as well, having a few bug problems, really starting to get me down, need it sorting, icemud is sure a tough person to be up against, i try my best to welcome new members and offer advice if they ask for it, i have loads of journals to check in on, it keeps me busy and my mind active, i enjoy helping people, i was very new when i started on here back in feb i think, but i have learned so much and can now pass this info on to others, and if that helps people then as far as im concerned thats job done.

i really dont think i can come in front of icemud, he sure does get around giving good advice, he is doing the same as me, helping others improve their grows.

thanks for the kind words canuckgal, any chance your getting another grow going, i would love to have the nutes from you, getting through the bpn i have got so will be ordering some soon, but im a million miles away and thats where the problem is, if i lived closer and you was willing to let me have them then id have them from you, you might even get some money for them if you find someone near you that can use them, im sure their are many people who would love to try bpn,

That's my outdoor vanilla kush. When I had her inside, I switched it over to flower about a week before I put it outside. But now it looks like its back to veg. Makes sense though, the sun is out like 18 hrs a day, it'll be interesting to see how this goes. I'm already worried about frost lol and its not even august, good ol canada lol

hey, hows you, im not sure what kind of weather you have so cant comment on your outdoor plant, it will be going back into veg so you should have some crazy branch growth, plus i think it should get pretty big, the only advice i can give is to make sure that once its in flower than it dont get lots of rain on it, this can cause bud rot and the weight of the buds plus the water will break the branches,

I've only gone to visit it at night, and its pitch black, so I get the same looks of it as you guys. I'll try to fight off Mosquitos a bit longer, but as far as I can tell its doing just as well outside, as it was inside!

Back
Top Bottom