CAP Ozn-JR or Uvonair 1000 Ozone Generators

WarBux79

My current grow is starting to small a little. I have a carbon filter and it removes most of the oder but when you get close to it you can smell it. Also sometimes you can get a wiff of it just being in the same room. I am leaning towards a Ozone generator outside the cab near the exhaust. Comparing the two you would think that the uvonair would be the better unit. It says that it will control oder in a bigger area. However upon reading it appears that the ozn-jr outputs more O3 per hour and is cheaper has a built in timer and negitive ion generator.

If anyone has any experience with one or both of these products please let me know what you thought about it. My room is 10X10 but the area the oder is in is just a corner.

I just found one on Fleabay that sounds like a really good buy. It is a CD type ozone generator and can produce up to 600mg per hour. Has anyone seen one like this before?
35143.jpg
or this?
mdIiqrfzHaYRZsSPP1QypLA.jpg

Haven't tried one yet because my carbon scrubber has been working good, but I've been tempted to try one. I know in theory they work but I don't know how big of a one you would need.

The one I have now does work pretty well. Its a 200mg/h one. I did order one of the Corona Discharge units that will put out up too 600mg/h for 59 bucks. As long as you put a fan in front of the diffuser it should work great. I was leaning towards the Ozn-JR or Uvonair 1000 until I started doing some research. Those ones are way to expensive to maintain for what little they do. The small CD units with a fan will work much better for an open room like mine. If you decide to get one thats the one I would look into.

I have a friend with 4 1k watters running(forum bud) and he uses Biozone, and swears by it, ppl he has recomended it to liked it as well

Really? I seen those units while doing some research and was considering one but decided against it because the smell for the most part is already taken care of and I didnt know how well it worked. When I move and assemble the bloom room I might have a use for something like that. Does your friend also use carbon filters?

PM me ill show send you the link, but he uses it and it refreshes his whole house not just his grow room

Back
Top Bottom