Capt.DurtBag's 1st - Triple Threat Indoor R.O.L.S Grow - 400W MH/HPS - LED Finisher

CaptDurtbag

Welcome to my second grow journal here on 420magazine.com, I am trying out a new and much praised method of marijuana cultivation, I became obsessed with trying this after reading an article in High Times.
This is all new to me so any advice, criticism or any help what so ever is greatly appreciated.

Soil Mix- Homebrew R.O.L.S Ingredients:
-Fish Bone Meal @ 2.5lbs, Alfalfa Meal @ 1.5lbs, Blood Meal @ 2.5lbs, Neem Seed Meal @ 1/2lbs
Feather Meal @ 1.5lbs, Green Sand @ 1lbs, Fish Meal @ .5-1lbs, Soybean Meal @ 1.5lb, Kelp Meal @ 1.5lbs
Rock Phosphate @ 1.5lbs, Bark Mulch @ 1lbs, Indonesian Guano @ 2.5lbs for bloom, Mexican Guano @ 1.5lbs
for Veg., Earthworm Castings @ 7lbs, NW Forrest Humus @ 2.5lbs, Epsom Salt @ 1/4 Cup, Mychorrhizae @ 1/4
Cup, Azomite @ 2/3 cup, Dolomite Lime @ 2/3 cup

Tent and setup? 36"x36"x60"
Pot Size? Various, ending in 5 gallon buckets
Lights- 400w Mh for Veg @ 24 hours On; 400w Super HPS @ 12/12 On/Off schedule. Will be purchasing a LED
light for bloom.

Plant No.1 Strain- BC God Bud by BC Bud Depot
T.H.C. Content: Award Winning
Genetic background: 75% Indica/ 25% Sativa
Yield: Undetermined
Harvest: 8-9 weeks

Plant No.1 Strain- Tradgic by Whittier Hope Collective
T.H.C. Content: ?
Genetic background: ?
Yield: ?
Harvest: ?

Plant No.1 Strain- Banana Kush x Fire Mango
T.H.C. Content: ?
Genetic background: ?
Yield: ?
Harvest: ?

Seeds were germinated on 2/28/15, I had a Grapefruit Kush as well but she took a dive and was unable to recover seed.
WP_20150301_031.JPG

WP_20150301_025.JPG

Re: Capt.DurtBag's 1st- Triple Threat Indoor R.O.L.S Grow- 400watt Mh/HPS- L.E.D Fini

I was wondering about L.E.D recommendations, I cant spend 1000 dollars on a P1200 or anything but maybe half that, and any suggestions about my soil mix, from experienced organic soil growers.

Thanks

Re: Capt.DurtBag's 1st- Triple Threat Indoor R.O.L.S Grow- 400watt Mh/HPS- L.E.D Fini

And I have no I idea how to add links to my first grow where some people put quotes and emoticons, anyone help here?

And I have no I idea how to add links to my first grow where some people put quotes and emoticons, anyone help here?
Figured it out! Duh

Re: Capt.DurtBag's 1st - Triple Threat Indoor R.O.L.S Grow - 400W MH/HPS - LED Finish

tradgic_20150303_005.jpg

Tradgic- Whittier Hope Collective
scoobysnax_20150303_004.jpg

Banana Kush x Fire Mango- Freelance Seed Supply
BCGODBUD3315_001.jpg

BC God Bud- BC Bud Depot

They all popped up, makes me wonder about the Grapefruit Kush. Any recommendation for my outdoor grow in July, I have to start them soon inside, just never done any outdoor.

I was wondering about L.E.D recommendations, I cant spend 1000 dollars on a P1200 or anything but maybe half that, and any suggestions about my soil mix, from experienced organic soil growers.

Thanks

Check out our site sponsors. A lot of them have discounts for 420Mag members and they have all been reviewed here by experienced growers Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

You almost got it. You need to hyperlink them so people can just click them and it will take them here. Rather than having to highlight and copy/paste it into the browser bar. I have a video guide here Update Your Signature - A Video Tutorial

Thank You for the info. I updated my links in the signature area. Check out my other grow if you got time and tell me what you think.

Peace

Re: Capt.DurtBag's 1st - Triple Threat Indoor R.O.L.S Grow - 400W MH/HPS - LED Finish

WP_20150306_003.JPG

March 6th- Not much happening so far, I over-watered the BC-GB after I transplanted it to a spare 5 gal bucket on the 5th, still reaching but I cant back fill the top because I ran out of soil, I'm thinking of ordering some fox farms ocean forest, anyone have experience with it?

So I ditched the 5 gallon bucket for now, growing on a budget and specific time frame. I used up my plant ready soil in the 5 gallon bucket, however I have another batch brewin for transplants, probably only get a 30 day cook instead of 60 days like the current batch I am using. by moving the BCGB to a smaller container I was able to recover the extra from that to store for transplants as well. I did order some Technaflora Rootech to take a couple clones from the Tahoe OG grow to add to this grow, they will be in OLS as well.

Will be taking pics and video tonight.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom