Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow

I used to do this back when it was work... I haven't planted a pot seed in about 22 years.
I was thinking of making a journal but, I will instead just share some pics of my ladies.
The ones that I call "The Magnificent 7" were clones from a friend, there are a couple of Silver Haze and a few that are what I believe is a local early budding strain called "Willies Wonder"
I got a really late start w/these, didn't hit dirt till mid June... I have done the best I can to get them up to speed... I believe I have done that as you will see.
For the grow medium, I mixed my own soil, 1 yard of decent top soil and then added about 25 pounds of nutes (Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Rock Phosphate ect ect... to buff the soil up.
My choice of pots are 400 Gal. smart pots, I highly recommend these to anyone that has never tried them. If you have used them, you already know... they ROCK!
For nutes, I primarily used "Age Old Grow w/Liguid Karma" and for Flowering, I am using "Botanicare Super Bloom w/Liquid Karma" "Humbolt Bloom" (Someone just gave me 5 Gal so what the hell! I typically feed every other day, 8 Gal each all nutes being mixed at max strength. I soak the soil w/H2o every morning and feed every other afternoon. The Smart Pots allow for extra water as they air out very fast, I LOVE IT!
Location is So. Oregon and they usually get about 12 or 13 hours a day direct sun when we are in the hight of Summer.
Anyways, I will add more info for those that are interested, I'm not sure how this will turn out but, I am trying hard to get over my paranoia about showing my stuff before it's in a bag.
So.. you could say that this is a true first for me... I hope you enjoy the pics I have chosen to share, I will add more once I am up to date w/the ones I have!
Ok... I'm gonna upload some shots now.

Re: OldSchoolers Dirt Farm!

Alllllllritghty then, I went through some photos and, I think I have captured the essence of my garden in pics.
This is the earliest pics of my clones, when I got them, I didn't think they would live, I poured myself into them (I still am) I hope you will see the love I have put into them!
Enjoy and please feel free to ask questions or leave a comment!

Once I had the clones healthy and ready for full sun:
DSCN11661.jpg

Skip ahead to where they are ready for there permanent homes.
DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN10382.jpg

DSCN10423.jpg

DSCN11532.jpg

Getting bigger, fencing works very well for these types of grow!
DSCN11562.jpg

The mad professor and his secret project!
DSCN11613.jpg

DSCN11722.jpg

DSCN11802.jpg

DSCN11822.jpg

The next round of photos should get us fairly well up to date... back in a bit!

The photos above start in The middle of Jul. These next photos will get us to the first week of Aug I believe... I've never kept track of such things, never needed to!
Getting Bigger!
DSCN1437.jpg

Forgot about this piece of twine, no harm done!
DSCN14392.jpg

DSCN14402.jpg

These plants were lifting several 1lb lead weights that I was using for LST... Golds Gym for pot plants!
DSCN14501.jpg

Just some shots that I like!
DSCN14511.jpg

DSCN14531.jpg

DSCN14571.jpg

DSCN14682.jpg

Nothings as good as home grown... except for maybe HOME BREWED, this guy seems to have the best of both worlds... cheers!
DSCN14861.jpg

More photos to come.... stay tuned!

These are the last of what I took, and w/a crappy cam... they are about 2 weeks farther along now... I am gonna wait till the sun comes back out. It's been cloudy here for 3 days now... come on sun :cheer:

Here's a shot of one of the two Silver Haze that I have, needs to kick into gear, there are just now starting to bud. This one is about 10' by 15' right now!
IMG_012011.jpg

The bigs are "Silver Haze", the runts are a local called "Willies Wonder"
IMG_01219.jpg

This is my runt, her name is Tiny.
IMG_01229.jpg

A Willies!
IMG_012311.jpg

IMG_01259.jpg

Shot w/a friend of mines runts... they are different Elvis strains. I will show more of that when I get them up to par w/the others!
IMG_01268.jpg

IMG_01278.jpg

To the rooftop baby... w00t!
IMG_012810.jpg

W/lots of time left... it's gonna be goooooood!
IMG_01199.jpg

That's it for now, I am 2 weeks past the last pic, I will update ASAP... thanks for looking and peace tokage to all who this way pass! :tokin:

Awsome lookin plants,great job and i hope your harvest is plentyful.:popcorn:

:woohoo: :goodjob: That is the shit brother I love those beauties. I will be over for dinner tommorow night and can stay thru next September if thats ok?
My Man you are a delight for the eyes. I want to move to where I can do this because currently in RI we can only grow indoors.
What would each one of the babes yield when dry?
Do you cure this amount and how?
What are your favorite heavy yeilding strains for those of us who can not obtain "The Magnificent Seven?"
I loved that movie and the sequels I am a Western fanatic.
+Rep
:welldone::theband::tommy::theband::tommy::welldone:

Ya know... I have been involved in a few scenes on the W3 and I have to say that of all the forums I have run or been a part of, the 420 scene is the nicest, chillinist bunch of peeps on the net!
It just goes to show once again that this plant we all love so much brings so much happiness to so many!
Thanks for the rep and so many kind words Wingman, it's not hard to see why you are a staffer here... well done sir!
You let me know when to set an extra plate and I'll show ya a damned stoney time... some dang fine stealhead and salmon fishing too if ya like! :ganjamon:
I feel blessed to live in a medical state, I didn't mention above but... all the plants pictured are legal MM!
I have to tell you the truth my friend, I don't know how much they will be when cured, we have amost 2 months possible grow still so... I estimate that each one will be between 3-4 lbs or better. The Silvers I am not counting on getting near that but... those babies are my personal... I LOVE SATIVA! :yahoo:
I am going to try a few different curing methods. When I was a kid, we just hung the shit till it was ready and bagged it. That was many years ago!
I will update this thread w/all that I do from here on out so stay tuned!
There are so many heavy yielding strains around here, you get more from your plants just being in this part of the Country... just my Oregon opinion... LOL
A few that lot of peeps do here are Elvis, Willies Wonder, Flow, McCoy, Train Wreck, Gods Gift and there are endless numbers of local Affy and Indicas. Every one of them is a top notch product if done right in this climate.
Wow... I'm rambling... I'm pretty stoned though... tee hee hee :bong:

:woohoo: :goodjob: That is the shit brother I love those beauties. I will be over for dinner tommorow night and can stay thru next September if thats ok?
My Man you are a delight for the eyes. I want to move to where I can do this because currently in RI we can only grow indoors.
What would each one of the babes yield when dry?
Do you cure this amount and how?
What are your favorite heavy yeilding strains for those of us who can not obtain "The Magnificent Seven?"
I loved that movie and the sequels I am a Western fanatic.
+Rep
:welldone::theband::tommy::theband::tommy::welldone:

Wow... I am finding out that, uploading pics here is kind of time consuming... blah!
Got a bunch of new bud photos... had them uploaded but... they are too heavy to be resized all at once... it's gonna take a while.
I was messing w/this one a lil bit, it'll hold us over till I get some others upped. This is just a smallish bud, it's significance is that it's turning purple now... this a bug off a Eugene Elvis. I believe it's the straight Elvis X w/a local strain out of Eugene Oregon. That is about all I know of her genetics... she surprised me w/how truely delicious she is becoming... I'd take another 500 just like her:
DSCN1818-1.jpg

WHAAAAT?! damn you did shit real big. I gotta see some groomed nugs from that batch.
:blunt::blunt::blunt:

My goodness OS your garden, err forest is a jaw dropper! Amazing work my friend! :bravo:
I give all the credit to the climate here... it's the best!

Fine looking ladies I'm green with envy:bravo:
Thank you DF... I wish you could be here for a toke my friend.

WHAAAAT?! damn you did shit real big. I gotta see some groomed nugs from that batch.
:blunt::blunt::blunt:
Don't know any other way man, besides, everything grows big in Oregon. Worry not my friend, I will post all the way through in this thread!

You are doing a great job. Thanks for the neat thread.
Thank you for your kind words G-Dog... it's people like you that make me want to share what I'm doing... :bravo:

Now for some freshy pics... these were taken on 09/11/2010. I hope I have the order right, have been haulin ass all day trying to multi-task... :smokin:
Most of these pics are of the Mag7 in various stages of flower. I'm not a big fan of having to resize these so small, they were all taken w/a really good digital and each photo was originally about 7Mb, very HD pics. Making them so small (1Mb) takes a lot from the pic.
However, I think they are still quality enough... w/that being said... ENJOY! :cool:The first are Willys Wonder (A local Afghan X)
DSCN18012.jpg

DSCN18031.jpg

DSCN18051.jpg

One of the Silver Sis' (Silver Haze) starting to flower... FINALLY! :cheer:
DSCN1806.jpg

More Willys
Gotta love the inside lateral nuggies... grow baby grow!
DSCN18102.jpg

DSCN18112.jpg

DSCN1815.jpg

DSCN1816.jpg

DSCN18171.jpg

DSCN18181.jpg

The Willys are filling in nicely!
DSCN18221.jpg

A few shots of some Eugene Elvis' that were a hard case I took on (I'm a sucker for a challenge) That purple ain't from no frost either... :grinjoint:
DSCN18262.jpg

DSCN18271.jpg

DSCN1829.jpg

The picture of health... I take better care of them than I do myself!
DSCN18332.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

Peekaboo, can't wait to smoke you :roorrip:
DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

Ya gotta love the purp man, ya just gotta!
DSCN1874.jpg

DSCN1876.jpg

DSCN1878.jpg

A nice lil spear taken way early for scientific study purposes only mind you!
DSCN17941.jpg

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying my thread as much as I enjoy sharing it w/you virtually! If there are pics of a certain kind you would like to see or, if you have any questions about the methods I use to get my results, don't hesitate to ask...
Remember... none of us knows more than all of us! :bravo:

Wow... I am finding out that, uploading pics here is kind of time consuming... blah!
Got a bunch of new bud photos... had them uploaded but... they are too heavy to be resized all at once... it's gonna take a while.
I was messing w/this one a lil bit, it'll hold us over till I get some others upped. This is just a smallish bud, it's significance is that it's turning purple now... this a bug off a Eugene Elvis. I believe it's the straight Elvis X w/a local strain out of Eugene Oregon. That is about all I know of her genetics... she surprised me w/how truely delicious she is becoming... I'd take another 500 just like her:
DSCN1818-1.jpg

Yeah I know, I wish they would up the pic size limit, my phone pics are 1.5-1.8 mb, I have to crop everyone individualy.

Old School you owe us no apology for the photography, it is beautiful. We are all in the same boat anyway. I find that doing some cropping before I resize them to help. Take everything out of the photo in cropping that you don't have to have.

So nice work buddy.!!

Your girls are a lot further along than mine, but you probably have an idea how much further north I am (if that matters at all).

Old School you owe us no apology for the photography, it is beautiful. We are all in the same boat anyway. I find that doing some cropping before I resize them to help. Take everything out of the photo in cropping that you don't have to have.

So nice work buddy.!!

Your girls are a lot further along than mine, but you probably have an idea how much further north I am (if that matters at all).
Yeah, it won't be a big deal now that I am caught up w/this thread, I won't need to up so many at once.
I don't know that the distance between you and I makes for much diff. I think it's mostly in the strain, although I believe locations change lots of things for these lil plants!

Yeah, I run Windows7... no PowerToys for me! I think I will just have to get a proggy to mess w/pics. I usually don't have need of such a thing but, I do like sharing pics of the girls!
Thanks for thinkin of me though... +rep, hell... a round for the house, I'm feeling generous!

Back
Top Bottom